Is 25pt bias typical at D4F ??!

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 87
I also agree, i think to trade successfully with sb's you need a good average range of a fair size 120 points min, we are not seeing that on the European markets at all at the moment... even the ibex which has traded quite well is not conforming at the moment, so its waiting time for my day trading activity in Europe or look at the dow.

I think it was Skim that said not taking a position is taking a position

del

41 0
Great Thread.
My understanding from this is....

A. Do not use SB's for day-trading because if the spread/bias does not get you the whipsaws will.

B. SB's are good for longer term trades - roll over bet using a 1 or 3 month futures contract e.g. DAX, IBEX35, EUROSTOXX50 .

del

41 0
On futures woulld anyone like to comment on similar threads posted by jonnyT and myself. They are...

Danka or Wanka
DAX futures via SB

Thanks. Del.

a320

Established member
689 8
Del,
SB's are fine for day trading, just need a plan, patience and practice :| Indices are harder yes but they offer a good tax free*
source of trading, I also use them to hedge, SB's have their place but they are no substitute for direct access trading in any market.

Cheers a320.

del

41 0
a320
Reading naz's comments it seems level 1 trading of indices using SB's is much more difficult. Even still most people seem to start here and progress or give up. Still not sure if it's road we must travel or an unnecessary agony we put ourselves through ...hmmm..... this is the que for all old sages and wisemen to impart their wisdom.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock