IronFX are firing their employees

hi okay perhaps you are not a shill but there have been loads of shills for iron fx and they all register the day they post here so i put two and two together and you fit the bill quite nicely. i have a personal interest as they are not processing my withdrawel. neither do they send me any updates.

it is not the style of competitors to do this as you dont see competitors doing it to any other company. only with ironfx do all their shills mention competitors .

anyway try for yourself. call their uk number 44 020 76230800 and ask to speak to a uk account manager or sales member as you may be lucky but it is virtually impossible as they have all been fired it seems like. i know only one name of dau ly who was an account manager there and he is definitely not with them anymore.

let me know your experience.

also look at a picture of their ceo and decide for yourself what type of person he is

no, no i don t have any interest speaking with them... good luck with withdrawal

Competitors spoiling ****** Name

I assume this thread against ****** has been spread due to personal reasons. Some competitor is trying to harm the reputation of the company. ****** is a big name which can’t get affected with such silly news.

For best

If they are firing people it's probably for the best. If accusations of scamming is coming out, then it is time to weed out the bad brokers and fill the positions with good ones.