iPod Issues - Help!

timsk

Legendary member
As the title suggests, I have a problem with my iPod.

I've copied my CD collection onto it which, broadly speaking, went well. However, there are two CD's that appeared in iTunes correctly but, when I synced this with the iPod, the two albums got jumbled up. The result is that the iPod displays - and plays - a song or two from one album and then the other and back again. Very annoying! I've re-copied the original CDs to iTunes and over written the first version - but it hasn't helped.

If anyone has any suggestions how I can sort this out - I'd be very grateful. I'm hopeless at this sort of stuff, so please keep any replies to very basic layman's language!

Thanks,
Tim.

Tim, what if you closed i-tunes and used "drag and drop " in "my computer", i.e drag the first album from my music to the ipod then the second, just a suggestion.

alternatively, and something I have to do occasionally is update the info on the song myself. If using a mac, cmd i will take you to the info..such as album name, track number and name etc. Take a look at that information and see if you can find the culprit. and then you can update it yourself
good luck