Investtech ...?

asarda007

Hi there,

I am not sure if this is the right place to be asking this but here goes anyway... I have been studying Investtech.com for some time now and it seems pretty good. Their equity market analysis is free (for the time being), however there is a charge for forex. My question - has anyone tried their site. Furthermore, does anyone know of sites which offer similar information (any peer sites).

Any feedback would be highly welcomed.
Thanks folks.

A.

asarda007 said:
Hi there,

I am not sure if this is the right place to be asking this but here goes anyway... I have been studying Investtech.com for some time now and it seems pretty good. Their equity market analysis is free (for the time being), however there is a charge for forex. My question - has anyone tried their site. Furthermore, does anyone know of sites which offer similar information (any peer sites).

Any feedback would be highly welcomed.
Thanks folks.

A.
I go to investtech.com sometime's it does seem a very good site.I believe that a company called insight-support are making up a similar program,might be worth taking a look.
Good luck trading

keith_k2 said:
I go to investtech.com sometime's it does seem a very good site.I believe that a company called insight-support are making up a similar program,might be worth taking a look.
Good luck trading
Come on Keith, don't be bashful. "I believe that a company called insight-support ..."...

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=10859
"I ve been training with Stu for a while now and ive improved myself no end.I'd recommend the course to anyone."

Last edited:
Thanks and more info..

Thanks Bramble... I see the thread's last posting was in March. How was the course and how beneficial was it to yourself. Would it be possible for you to share some info on the course.

Thanks once again.

A.

asarda007 said:
Thanks Bramble... I see the thread's last posting was in March.
March? It was yesterday at 12:17!!!

asarda007 said:
How was the course and how beneficial was it to yourself. Would it be possible for you to share some info on the course
I haven't been on any course. I was quoting Keith's comments about insight-support on that thread.

Keith's post on that thread is a recommendation for Stu's course and is obviously a student of Stu's.

Keith's rather 'oblique' reference to insight-support on this thread when he clearly knows them quite well just seemed a little strange.