Any good alternatives to Investtech?

billme

I am looking for good alternatives to investtech. It's a paid service, way to expensive for my taste, but they have nice charts with technicals embedded, plus sell/buy signals and automated generated text to go along with their charts. They use end-of-day prices only in their analysis.

This is my second post, so I can't post links yet... search for "investtech chart" in google images and you will see example of how their charts look like.

They also analyze stock exchanges around the world, and auto-generate top-picks for each exchange based on various factors such as patterns (where you can drill down and show rectangle patterns only etc.), indicators, pivot points and more.

The problem is... Investtech membership is incredibly expensive, and imo not worth it..

Are you familiar with any good alternatives? I am mainly interested in cheaper or free alternatives, but if you know about any great paid services similar to Investtech I would like to know about them as well (both software and online services).