InvestorsEurope - Gibraltar

Russell

I will be talking to this company in the next couple of days regarding an opportunity for a graduate job, the problem is i am finding it very difficult to find any information about them (i have looked at their website) , i was wandering if anyone has heard of them and if so what is there opinion on them. i understand that they concentrate on the FX as well as acting as a direct access brokerage for 14 stock exchanges including Dow and FTSE etc.

I was also wanting to know what sort of jobs they would offer to a raw graduate, as trading takes time to learn would it be more of a marketing role with training to trade on the side?

any opinions are greatly apprciated.

actually moving there this summer anyway, already tried to get on the grad scheme for macholdings (macfutures in uk) but didnt get past interview stage but that was a prop house where you were funded and was in futures.

well, although my location shows Solihull, I actually live in Puerto Banus, Marbella.

Wouldn't you find Gibraltar clostraphobic? Especially those border queues!!!

Im curious what are the tax implications of trading for someone like macfutures in gibraltar? Is that simply that capital gains tax is less than the UK? Also what is Gibraltar like, my parents went there eleven years ago and said its horrible and I am wondering whether this is a widely held view. In regards to working abroad I've heard that you do not have to repay you're student loans if you work overseas, is this true? I find it hard to believe because if that was the case surely everyone would be heading overseas to work. Anyone know anything about this?