Gibraltar trading?

Iain1971

I am hoping somebody might be able to help me. I currently work in Gibraltar as a Director of a very small finance company. I am 36 years old and now looking to get into trading. I can afford to take some time out to do this and have been accepted with FCT, although a few posts on here have made me thing twice about this. I wondered if anybody knew of similar schemes, or trading companies in Gibraltar that take on graduates or apprentices?

I know my age may count against me, but I am hopeful that my desire to succeed will count for something!

Any pointers greatly received!

Thanks

I'm looking to do a similar thing but don't really know where to start! I have family in Gibraltar and am currently just an independant trader in london. I'm looking to find somewhere or something in Gib asap. I'll let you know if I make any progress.

Mike

I'm looking to do a similar thing but don't really know where to start! I have family in Gibraltar and am currently just an independant trader in london. I'm looking to find somewhere or something in Gib asap. I'll let you know if I make any progress.

Mike

Hi. Just moving from UK to Estepona to escape the UK winter ! I work as a financial advisor, but have been trading for around 5 years part time. I'd also be interested in trading full or part time (my work hours are flexible) in the region.

If anyone finds a good place to trade, or is interested in meeting up for a few beers for like minded discussions my email is [email protected]

Thanks

James