Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 140,000 - 180,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 180,000 +

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Max313Max

Hi all!

I'm new to the forum and was curious to know how much money, some of the members of this community have made so far with investing and trading.

Please vote, and if you want you can provide additional information such as in the form below.

A) Profit reached so far
B) Startings capital
C) Best sale
D) Worst sale

Thanks,
A mini-trader

Hi all!

I'm new to the forum and was curious to know how much money, some of the members of this community have made so far with investing and trading.

Please vote, and if you want you can provide additional information such as in the form below.

A) Profit reached so far
B) Startings capital
C) Best sale
D) Worst sale

Thanks,
A mini-trader

You seem to have totally disregarded the possibility of losing money.

You seem to have totally disregarded the possibility of losing money.

I knew someone was going to post that sooner or later. I can only make one poll at once, and was thinking to make more of them if they turn to be used.

I knew someone was going to post that sooner or later. I can only make one poll at once, and was thinking to make more of them if they turn to be used.

What's the profit like per year in the polling business ?

Here is the problem Max, your focusing way to much on the financial side of things. Perhaps your posting this thread/poll so you can begin looking through Autotrader or Rightmove for all the new shiny things you might be able to buy... I have some advice for you.

Start learning how to trade and stop dreaming about the money, your going to earn bugger all starting these kind of threads. Perhaps you might inflate someones ego for a couple of minutes but other than that nothing productive will come from this thread.

Not much :( to tell it here. But now i have a system to earn consistent income which will bring good returns for me.

Not much :( to tell it here. But now i have a system to earn consistent income which will bring good returns for me.

Oh-go on-tell us about this wonderous system in excruciating detail !:-0

My starting capital was $200 . I earn a little from it I loose much in start of real trading. Now I am making monthly $100 or more . I feel Now I can effectively work with forex trading . I understand its nature and way of tradings.

hehe,,it's oke guys...
we are same, we only can make small profit and the most important is more consistent. If our fund in balance was about $20000. it would be great trade and result.....

well said..i think