investment partner wanter

gdimden

Hello

My name is Jimi from Bulgaria EU. I live in London more from one and half year. I have more than 6 years experience as a analyst and as a trader. Before 2 years I won a real money competition in Bulgaria for the best investor. Usually my profit/loss deal decisions are 70/30 %. Daytrading style. I trade forex, indexes and commodities (include spot and futures). Especially I use relationship between different instruments.

...Few months ago I stopped working for one English investment company (trust me I want to write the company’s name in the forum but is confidential). Despite I was the most profitable trader in the company they defrauded me with a money and changed the rules of my payment and contract. The reason to this day is enigma for me, (may be because my payment would be bigger enough than head of traders). Sorry I am not crazy or stupid and have dignity…

After few months of looking-for a new brokerage house, I spoke with a friend who change my mind and I decide to recommend myself like a trader or private investment partner in the Trde2win’s forum.

The rule is simple: Make together money, you are happy and I am happy!
Please If you are interested send me e-mail on:

[email protected]

or private message .

Best Regards