Investing Tesla

Are you investing Tesla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone prove to be selling Tesla?
Stating that will not go above 800 isn't a bearish position.
If it will remain this price til the end of the year I have no problems, happened other years.
Market is doped and blah blah, I know the story and it is true.
If bearish market come Tesla will go down like the others but it remains much better than competitors.
Nobody is doing neither 5% of what Musk is doing, management makes the difference, always.

Last edited:
Can anyone prove to be selling Tesla?
Stating that will not go above 800 isn't a bearish position.
If it will remain this price til the end of the year I have no problems, happened other years.
Market is doped and blah blah, I know the story and it is true.
If bearish market come Tesla will go down like the others but it remains much better than competitors.
Nobody is doing neither 5% of what Musk is doing, management makes the difference, always.
How can they produce 500,000 NEW cars when they are repairing 150,000 old cars.

Repairing media control would prevent Tesla to build new cars?? :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you are missing the speed they are building new factories.

What's your alternative portfolio?

Repairing media control would prevent Tesla to build new cars?? :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you are missing the speed they are building new factories.

What's your alternative portfolio?
Tesla are already under pressure to deliver, they are producing 500,000 cars in one year.
Toyota produces 10 Million, Volkswagen produces 10 Million
Tesla are priced at 800 Billion , Toyata 240 billion and volkswagen 97 billion.
Do you see the disparity between market cap and production.
Even if we look to 2030 when gas cars are phased out even then Elon groupie gang are way over pricing the company with zero setbacks. Well they just hit their FIRST setback, safety recalls.
A silly laughing emoji doesnt negate facts maybe youd like to present a case FOR the current valuation that doesnt invole smiley faces and frowning people.

Good luck if you've made money from Tesla so far, but you are playing with fire. It will not be worth more than $800 by the end of the year!
If it is I wont post here anymore!
Interesting. We'll see.
(Stock split doesn't count ya.)

Tesla share price going to $770 soon!
Then we will see if its a real company or just made of pixie dust.

A volatility of +-20% is normal for a stock like Tesla.
A volatility of 20% is NOT 'normal' for any stock let alone one in the top 10 of biggest in America.
People who understand valuations realise its overvalued
People who like to gamble everything on Red or Black dont care what it's real value is or what it does or if its profitable.
Note the word 'Betting' in the title.

@postman
Let's put aside for a moment valuations earnings P/E ...

What's your opinion about Elon Musk ?
He's a brilliant man who is very driven and has allowed other intelligent people to show what they can achieve within his organisations. His leadership has made the companies successful.
He has also diversified himself too much to be fully in control of every company he owns. Each of his companies will start to fall behind in innovation and their value will drop. As soon as he falls out of favour with the reddit crowd (because someone new and shiny has taken his place) Tesla's price will plummet.
There's a very old axiom that has served me well over decades "Do one thing and do it well"* . He's is trying to do many things and ultimately he will have to give some of them up or all will fail.
(*That one thing is clearly not scalping the ftse futures 😉)

You are right about doing a lot of stuff but it happened with many other geniuses in history.
BTW if you follow his twitter profile it is clear that the main focus is SpaceX and colonizing Mars. Tesla comes second.
He has a lot of ideas and a lot of money and willpower to execute them.

Many people are using Tesla and Bitcoin to bet red or black without the need of leverage.
It is not my case,
I started dollar cost averaging and scaling up my investment one year ago.
I dont' care if Tesla will be up or down 10% next week/month, it is a bet on next 3-5 years.
TBH I am astonished by +500% of 2020 , I was looking for +50%.
I have no problems with losing in 2021, no stock grows every year.

You are right about doing a lot of stuff but it happened with many other geniuses in history.
BTW if you follow his twitter profile it is clear that the main focus is SpaceX and colonizing Mars. Tesla comes second.
He has a lot of ideas and a lot of money and willpower to execute them.

Many people are using Tesla and Bitcoin to bet red or black without the need of leverage.
It is not my case,
I started dollar cost averaging and scaling up my investment one year ago.
I dont' care if Tesla will be up or down 10% next week/month, it is a bet on next 3-5 years.
TBH I am astonished by +500% of 2020 , I was looking for +50%.
I have no problems with losing in 2021, no stock grows every year
Tesla hasn't made a new high for 12 days now in Tech stock terms that counts as a recession 😉

He's a brilliant man who is very driven and has allowed other intelligent people to show what they can achieve within his organisations. His leadership has made the companies successful.
He has also diversified himself too much to be fully in control of every company he owns. Each of his companies will start to fall behind in innovation and their value will drop. As soon as he falls out of favour with the reddit crowd (because someone new and shiny has taken his place) Tesla's price will plummet.
There's a very old axiom that has served me well over decades "Do one thing and do it well"* . He's is trying to do many things and ultimately he will have to give some of them up or all will fail.
(*That one thing is clearly not scalping the ftse futures 😉)
It's started!
"Forgive me Papa Elon. I'll be back, but a higher purpose beckons. GME"

^^^
When the yellow 'snake head' robot danced and kept its head perfectly still it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up in a primeval fear response.

They move better than I do, hundreds of millions of manual labour jobs gone.
Military applications paying $Billions.
Civil policing application $Billions.
Oh and they might put the technology in their cars too! (What happens to Tesla then?)

Thanx, I will study in depth the company.
Seems very promising: healthy and innovative.
Unfortunatelly it is not listed on eToro .
It exists only in South Korea exchange.

Thanx, I will study in depth the company.
Seems very promising: healthy and innovative.
Unfortunatelly it is not listed on eToro .
It exists only in South Korea exchange.
You can buy it through the London Stock Exchange priced in USD.

Good luck hedging the currency risk.
Oh and don't worry about the PE ratio - its a tech company now 🚀🚀🚀 😉