Investing Tesla

Are you investing Tesla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tesla stock might even reach $4000 this year already!

Your reason for buying Tesla is that the biggest Five investment firms in the world are the top owners of Tesla.
Do you know WHY? Do you think the investment companies you listed researched Tesla and thought it was a great company or do you think they bought it because its part of the S&P now and so they were FORCED to buy it and include it in their most popular products INDEX TRACKER FUNDS! Do you have ANY idea how these companies work?

You are projecting Tesla growth to $1,000 per share, do you know what that will make the market cap of the company? $4 Trillion do you know how ridiculous that suggestion is? Do you have any idea of how many cars they would need to produce to provide any meaningful return on investment to shareholders!

What are the demographics of the customer? How many potential customers are there in that demographic? How quickly will they saturate that market?
Do they plan to move into other areas? What are the market requirements in those areas?

You open your video with the phrase "Helping you make better financial decisions" well how about putting relevant facts to show HOW the company will reach the dizzying heights of valuation you are suggesting instead of a chart with a line on it!

He's a brilliant man who is very driven and has allowed other intelligent people to show what they can achieve within his organisations. His leadership has made the companies successful.
He has also diversified himself too much to be fully in control of every company he owns. Each of his companies will start to fall behind in innovation and their value will drop. As soon as he falls out of favour with the reddit crowd (because someone new and shiny has taken his place) Tesla's price will plummet.
There's a very old axiom that has served me well over decades "Do one thing and do it well"* . He's is trying to do many things and ultimately he will have to give some of them up or all will fail.
(*That one thing is clearly not scalping the ftse futures 😉)

It's started!
"Forgive me Papa Elon. I'll be back, but a higher purpose beckons. GME"
More and more are jumping ship because they can make better profits elsewhere.

"Lost_cause5150 2 hours ago

I traded 1 Tesla for 16 GME @ 49.00 😎"

If you think 1 Tesla share wont make that much difference look at what these guys did to Gamestop today!

@postman
Suppose someone gives you 100k to invest only in one stock for 5 years.
Which stock would you invest?

^^^
.... hundreds of millions of manual labour jobs gone...

Military applications paying $Billions.
Civil policing application $Billions.
Oh and they might put the technology in their cars too! (What happens to Tesla then?)
And so it begins!

1 hour ago.

"Hyundai Motor Group introduces advanced humanoid robot ‘DAL-e’ for automated customer services​

Hyundai Motor Group has launched the “DAL-e,” a highly advanced customer service robot that independently communicates with people using precise recognition capabilities and mobility functions"​

ARKK would be my second choice.
It is a smart way to reduce the risk and take advantage of the experience of Cathie Wood.

Yes I know 😁
I think ARKK is very suited for people that believe in growth investing and innovative companies but hasn't a strong knowledge of Tesla or other single companies.

tslarkkqqq.png

Yes I know 😁
I think ARKK is very suited for people that believe in growth investing and innovative companies but hasn't a strong knowledge of Tesla or other single companies.
Its possible that ARKK isnt even good at choosing great companies anymore, they may be benefiting from a 'Warren Buffet' effect. This is where WB was good at picking companies then everyone else just bought what he did and forced the price higher making WB look good.
We see idiots on WallStreetBets piling into Gamestop and forcing a dud company to record highs on a price squeeze due to lack of sellers. There's no analysis of the company going on but everyone is making money!
We live in crazy times.

@D&D Finance Posting multiple links to your own videos and not engaging in conversation with anyone on your thread makes it look like your just spamming us! We saw the link first time.