invalid ticker symbol

The Downloader cannot convert xls files with non-standard ticker symbols to metastock format.
I am currenlty trying to convet approximately 1500 xls files to metastock format. However the downloader does not convert securities with wierd ticker symbols such as '533'(all numerical symbols) or '34u'a funny mix of letters and numbers. Is there a way around this? I am runniong V8 of the downloader .

If this is the UK stock market then these weird tickers could be warrants - you will find warrants get stupid combos like this but don't worry they are valid symbols

I'm actually in Singapore. I download stock prices in csv format and convert them to xls then use The Downloader to convert them to metastock readable format. However, The Downloader does not convert stocks with all numerical ticker such as 543 or 577. Thankfully the stocks with numerical symbols only start with 5xx. So wat i do is delete all xls files with the number 5 in them then convert them to MS readable format. This elimates abt 400 securities from my exploration. Anyway to make MS convert securities with all number ticker symbols?