introducing myself

sasforex

13 0
Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I signed on today and wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the forum adn pretty new to the industry too, although I work in it, nothing like a change I guess :D

Was taking a look at some of yours posts and it looks as if I will get some interesting help by being part of the forum. I do work for a forex bank in the US but I am assuming this should not be a problem! That does not mean that I can answer all these questions that everyone has but it is a great learning process for me too.

Looking forward to some great chats and help.

Talk soon

nefariousbaffler

58 0
Let me be the first to welcome you.

I am a newbie here as well, having just signed on a day ago. I have no background in the forex market so needless to say I have a lot to learn, but regardless I have already picked up a couple good tips during my time here.

:cheesy:

rossored

2,103 56
welcome to t2w both of you then!!

There are all kinds of traders here on the site - forex, futures, options.

most (but not all! ;) ) input is welcome, regardless of experience levels.

RR

rossored

2,103 56
Paul, I deliberately left "stocks" off to see who would be the first to point it out.

I even ran a book against myself, giving you 100-1 odds... :cheesy:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock