Introducing... me!

sazzys

Hello

I've just joined this forum today after attending a free seminar by the Traders University people. I came upon this forum whilst trying to work out if Traders University is genuine or just a bunch of charlatans trying to relieve me of thousands of pounds! I'm still not sure, but I think I'm safe as I haven't got that kind of money anyway!

What the experience has done is ignite my interest in the area of trading. What's it all about and can one really make a living (or even pocket money) at it?

If so, where would novice like me start - any good books, websites, etc.?

Thanks.

S.

Hello

I've just joined this forum today after attending a free seminar by the Traders University people. I came upon this forum whilst trying to work out if Traders University is genuine or just a bunch of charlatans trying to relieve me of thousands of pounds! I'm still not sure, but I think I'm safe as I haven't got that kind of money anyway!

What the experience has done is ignite my interest in the area of trading. What's it all about and can one really make a living (or even pocket money) at it?

If so, where would novice like me start - any good books, websites, etc.?

Thanks.

S.

Hiya,

Welcome. Nice to see you here, and glad to hear you have not parted with thousands of £'s. There is no need to, especially not at the beginning as there are many elementary things you need to learn which can just as easily be picked up for free online.

If you do a search on the forums here there are several threads about books, etc. It may take you some time of looking through many threads but it is worth it for the extra information you will get.

Have you tried trading any demo accounts yet? Google search for some demo trading accounts and have a go- nothing to lose and you will learn quickly and easily the basic mechanics of trading by doing this.

Yes, it is possible to make money trading. Some people make millions. Some lose millions too. :). This (trading) isn't an easy route to follow, but you have an interest in it... so as long as you find it interesting you will probably want to keep learning more, and hopefully, become reasonably OK at trading. There are much quicker and less risky routes to earning money though.