Intraday trading: Opinions on Tigersharktrading , Dave Mecklenburg

zing189

26 1
Hi All,
Dave Mecklenburrg is running a free trading room for intraday trades. Does anyone have any recommendations/experiences that are worth sharing? I reviewed several trades on his website and they have been pretty good.
Thanks,
Zing

zing189

26 1
Hi All,
Dave Mecklenburrg is running a free trading room for intraday trades. Does anyone have any recommendations/experiences that are worth sharing? I reviewed several trades on his website and they have been pretty good.
Thanks,
Zing

No one tried his free trading room? I attended and found that he teaches you a disciplined method based on using floor pivots and wide range bars. Unfortunately, after running the Free Live Trading room everyday for three months, Dave is cutting back to once a week. Maybe just for the summer.... He logs his results and they are fairly reported and profitable. He's going to teach his method next week . You can sign up for free next week on his website www.tigersharktrading.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock