interview with trading connections

dal

I have an interview tommorow with trading connections, does anybody know how techinical the interview will be? will the interview consist of a test of any sort?

job

also want to know what it is like working trading connections are they a good company to work for?

Suggest you PM twalker - he trades there

rog1111

dal said:
I have an interview tommorow with trading connections, does anybody know how techinical the interview will be? will the interview consist of a test of any sort?

dal,
The interview will not be technical at all. Interviews are just a chat to try and establish what type of person you are. First one will likely be the risk and office managers. Second interview is usually a chat with the directors.
IMO TCL is an excellent place to learn to trade. They have never had a trader blow up their account and all the grad intake from last year, when they started this programme, are still there and doing well.

Speaking from experience.....

Just be yourself and let them know why you want to trade...

dal said:

Hello Dal

How did the interview go?

Hope you got the job as a Trainee trader

How would I got about applying do you have the web link?

Marketmakers

I'm afraid It's too late now for this intake of Grads. the program will start on Monday. I suggest you try other firms, eg Macfutures, Atlas Futures, saxon, Futex etc...

Good Luck