Intertrader Dow30: 3.5 pip spread!

trendie

Legendary member
Anyone beat a 3.5 pip spread from these clowns?
I know the US markets arent open, but Europe is, and market volatility is apparent.

Attachments

• intertrader_spreads.PNG
    intertrader_spreads.PNG
    52.3 KB · Views: 197
I'm with IG and CMC, IG is currently offering 3.6 and CMC 2.4 . That Tom Hougaard character (who's videos you have linked to in other threads) pumps TD365 heavily. He reckons they offer the best spreads in the business, they advertise a 1 pt spread during market hours, not sure about premarket though.

I'm with IG and CMC, IG is currently offering 3.6 and CMC 2.4 . That Tom Hougaard character (who's videos you have linked to in other threads) pumps TD365 heavily. He reckons they offer the best spreads in the business, they advertise a 1 pt spread during market hours, not sure about premarket though.
Ahh! I am trialling TD365, and am impressed. That TomH knows his stuff.
Looking to move over to them over the next 2 months or so.

I shouldn't worry really, as I trade over a longer TF, but was scalping recently, and the spreads can really kill an edge.

Hope you had a good week.

Ahh! I am trialling TD365, and am impressed. That TomH knows his stuff.
Looking to move over to them over the next 2 months or so.

I shouldn't worry really, as I trade over a longer TF, but was scalping recently, and the spreads can really kill an edge.

Hope you had a good week.
What spreads do they offer premarket then? Might have a look myself...

Cheers

What spreads do they offer premarket then? Might have a look myself...

Cheers
Only interested for between 7am - about 2pm daily. All good in this frame.
TomH trades upto 9pm, so am guessing its good. Overnight - dunno.

I am overall happy with latency, service, etc.
Its MT4 though. My alerts work fine, but I find any more than 4 charts slows my PC down.
Thats why I was hoping for a MT5 variant.
There have been some instances where traders got spiked out of a trade, and TomH seemed to have some sway over TD365 to get trades re-instated, or some satisfactory resolution, for his Telegram group.

Note: TD365 Australia will change leverage down to 1:20 soon. (law, etc)
Its recommended to move to the Bahamas based version, to maintain 1:200.
Yea, I know, sounds dodgy, but monies are kept in London.
Negative balance protection, etc.

I recommend you check it yourself, ideally with a LIVE account to see if there any price glitches, performance, etc, rather than a demo.
Naturally, I also recommend TomHs Telegram group.

Only interested for between 7am - about 2pm daily. All good in this frame.
TomH trades upto 9pm, so am guessing its good. Overnight - dunno.

I am overall happy with latency, service, etc.
Its MT4 though. My alerts work fine, but I find any more than 4 charts slows my PC down.
Thats why I was hoping for a MT5 variant.
There have been some instances where traders got spiked out of a trade, and TomH seemed to have some sway over TD365 to get trades re-instated, or some satisfactory resolution, for his Telegram group.

Note: TD365 Australia will change leverage down to 1:20 soon. (law, etc)
Its recommended to move to the Bahamas based version, to maintain 1:200.
Yea, I know, sounds dodgy, but monies are kept in London.
Negative balance protection, etc.

I recommend you check it yourself, ideally with a LIVE account to see if there any price glitches, performance, etc, rather than a demo.
Naturally, I also recommend TomHs Telegram group.
Great, thanks for the info - I'll get a demo acc up and running

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a 2pt spread on TD365's demo at the moment, which is better than IGs spread during market hours!