Interdealer Broking

I'm applying for a role at the moment to one of the big IDBs. How did you get in? Would you be able to give me some advice please?

There are people about to have first round interviews at Tullet-Prebon at the moment according to a thread on another forum.

dopamine am joining the singapore office ......knw some friends there who referred me in ....dont knw how it works in the UK

I've applyed to Tullett's. Think I would make a great broker know how they work. I need to get a foot in the door and am confident with interviews and tests. I don't have a degree but have a good eduction aside from that and have worked for a private-client stockbrokers.

Any contacts or advice would be gratefully received.

IRS_broker, I heard from my friend in Singapore that the interview normally goes like this, order a drink in a bar and do some easy chatting. I am in SG currently and I really like working in IDB. commission is one of the reasons but also I like to do business over drink:D
hope you enjoy the time in SG

IRS_broker, I heard from my friend in Singapore that the interview normally goes like this, order a drink in a bar and do some easy chatting. I am in SG currently and I really like working in IDB. commission is one of the reasons but also I like to do business over drink:D
hope you enjoy the time in SG

How did you get an IDB role in Asia?