intellitrend250 query

malr

Hi whoever may be helpful!

I recently received one of Trade2Win's 'partner offer emails' from Intelli-Trend250 relating to trading the stock market from home but only using a minimum amount of time each evening. This sounded very appealing. When I queried Trade2Win about this company and whether the email came with their full support and recommendation Eamonn Kelly suggested that the best place for advice on this issue was this forum. So.....

Has anybody had any dealings with this company. Are they a good place to 'dip my toe in the water' with stock market dealing or is it the case that they have simply used Trade2Win for advertising and 'nothing that sounds this good could be this good'?

Website is www.intellitrend250.co.uk

The time anybody spens in replying to this question would be much appreciated.

I have got the Intellitrend software and have been using it for a while. I bought it with a special discount as another system that I use managed to secure a limited number of licences to the Intellitrend software with a big discount.

Instead of paying 4995 I got it for under 2000. Mark who has a system that I use called Goldline System researches other systems and he used intellitrend and found it to be very good. He secured licenses at a reduced rate and offered me and a few others a very good deal .

The results so far have been up and down really breaking even until the last 6 trades from 8 lost, but I have not been using it long. With Goldline I run out of my bank last year but the markets did not trend and it only works well in a trending market.

Goldline trades indices where as Intellitrend uses FTSE 250 shares so it shouldn't matter if the markets trend and historically it does look good even last year when the markets did not trend.

Last edited:
Intellitrend250

I've also recently been interested in this product via a mailshot. When I recvd the email telling me the retail price of just under 5K, I wrote back and told them it's the best laugh I've had in a long while.... that they should think about who they are pitching to and repackage and pitch at a price that would make people more willing to dip their toes in their particular waters. Not heard anything back yet.

Not being an expert in this type of trading how could they hope to entice intelligent people in at that price?

However I would also be interested in any other people's feedback (besides the people who have already posted to this board) on the success (or not) of using this product.

malr said:

I recently received one of Trade2Win's 'partner offer emails' from Intelli-Trend250 relating to trading the stock market from home but only using a minimum amount of time each evening. This sounded very appealing. When I queried Trade2Win about this company and whether the email came with their full support and recommendation Eamonn Kelly suggested that the best place for advice on this issue was this forum. So.....

Has anybody had any dealings with this company. Are they a good place to 'dip my toe in the water' with stock market dealing or is it the case that they have simply used Trade2Win for advertising and 'nothing that sounds this good could be this good'?

malr said:

Hello malr,

A few observations I made;

They are trading on a huge £/pt, so the actual % shifts in the stock aren't that great. This would make the system extremely vulnerable to slippage. Also, their costs appear to be the spreadbet cost, and don't factor in extra market spread which would for a substantial proportion of the overall gain they quote.

I didn't spend too long looking, so confirm these details for yourself.

Cheers,
UTB

ukoptions said:
Please see:
IntelliTrend250 - how about investment club?
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=19371

An offer you cant refuse!!!!

-------------------------------------------------
Great news form Intelli-Trend 250!

This is your opportunity to now join us as a successful Intelli Trend trader,
in instalments, guaranteed by profits!

As a test marketing exercise, we have written a letter (and sent this e-mail) to a small group of people who recently enquired to us. I'm pleased to tell you that you are among that small group.

As you know, the cost of the Intelli Trend package is £4995. This reflects the considerable development of the product, the fact that we can only have a limited number of people using the system with us (due to the limited liquidity of some shares) and also of the excellent profits being enjoyed by our fellow user members.

Instead of paying £4995. Pay just £1995 today and you will receive the full Intelli Trend 250 package. You will then be asked to make the remaining payments in 3 instalments, each of £1,000, at 3 monthly intervals, with the benefit of this guarantee; We will only bill you for the remaining payments provided Intelli Trend 250 has made a profit over that time. If it fails to generate a profit then we will totally waive those next payments.

The profits will help to pay for the program!!

Please remember that we are only making 10 place available as this is a test marketing exercise and it won’t be repeated, once they are gone.. they are gone. We expect that they will be taken up immediately so don’t delay if you wish to secure this exciting way to tax free share trading!

Call me today on 0121 635 5400 and I will be happy to tell you more about Intelli Trend 250, we can also accept your order over the phone. I’m sure you will agree that this is a great way to get started, and more importantly it will open your door to profitable spread trading, an opportunity that can literally provide a valuable second income for life, tax free!

I look forward to welcoming you aboard!

Yours sincerely

Paul Martin

Chairman

Digit Data Systems plc