INTELLITREND250 anyone know anything about it?

I have had a e-mail about this system and the results look really impressive however, the cost is £4,995, it reminds of Goldline, I would love to talk to people who have actually used this system since the launch in 2003 as it seems to good to be true.

john haden said:
I have had a e-mail about this system and the results look really impressive however, the cost is £4,995, it reminds of Goldline, I would love to talk to people who have actually used this system since the launch in 2003 as it seems to good to be true.

Personally, I would invest around 100 quids in some good books. The rest of £4,995 will be spent on 'learning on the job'...

If you haven't read one of my thread here, the books below my be of interest. Marc Rivalland's one is highly recommended.

----------------------------------------

I am revisiting The Master Swing Trader by Alan Farley and find it very refreshing. It's very true when he says a trader is very vulnerable when hope and excitement crowd out judgement. And choosing to be a spectator till a trade set up pulling you in is not something every trader can do. I've been there before.

Another good book on swing trading is Marc Rivalland on Swing Trading. Marc is a lawyer and his reasoning and writing is superb. If one day you read this remark, Marc, pls refund my money!!!

Both of these are available here
http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/...rader-gi-13473/
http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/...ading-gi-14705/

Or if you can wait until my 'venture capital' evaporates, you can have them at half price

hungvir said:
Personally, I would invest around 100 quids in some good books. The rest of £4,995 will be spent on 'learning on the job'...

Sensible advice - but dont spend it on books - get sensible advice here and elswhere then put your money in your trading account - they cannot be serious at £5K - Will these people never give up conning the public, especially just trading one index - it's criminal - I'll put this in Cons to beware of in my own forum. Goldline VS, DW, that Australian Mob MCI or MTI can't remember - but there will always be fools willing to pay thousands for the easy life - they are all cons - So sue me!! :cool:

It doesn't trade an Index, it swing trades the stocks in the Index.

I also happen to thing that it is 50 times over priced and should really be a subcription service.

If you look at the trades it has only really made real money in the past 12 months or so.

I wonder how much T2W get for each subscription?

JonnyT

Fools and their money....!

:eek: :!: :( I wonder if anyone is stupid enough to buy it :cheesy:

neil said:
:eek: :!: :( I wonder if anyone is stupid enough to buy it :cheesy:

Until they become Legendary Member, they will :) Of course, they would be under the illusion that it's an initial investment that will make them a millionaire in a not very distant future.

Cheers guys, so basically whenever a new scheme comes up claiming to make big profits fast for you, the only safe bet you can make is to bet that they are another con and will fail you.

Seems to me there is no where to put your money that is managed by somebody else and will do a fair bit better than the majority of things you can invest in. In fact I would say the only way to do better than any of the investment schemes out there, is to do what I have been doing all along, buying and selling stocks. I feel in this way, up to now I have managed to stay a little way ahead of the game, but I don't know if this way I will ever get rich on it though. I will keep trying.

happyhappyhappy said:
Cheers guys, so basically whenever a new scheme comes up claiming to make big profits fast for you, the only safe bet you can make is to bet that they are another con and will fail you.

Seems to me there is no where to put your money that is managed by somebody else and will do a fair bit better than the majority of things you can invest in. In fact I would say the only way to do better than any of the investment schemes out there, is to do what I have been doing all along, buying and selling stocks. I feel in this way, up to now I have managed to stay a little way ahead of the game, but I don't know if this way I will ever get rich on it though. I will keep trying.

I hope your holdings include some future Microsoft or Dell. You just may have to wait a little longer. Good to hear that you're doing well on share trading. I'll move back to it when I raise enough money from spread betting.

Cheers,

Hung

happyhappyhappy said:

the humourous cynicism aside, please conduct your own research.
some of us are hardened cynics, and may well let good opportunities pass us by because of this.

however, if I was interested, I would want to see the statements showing the trades described.
ideally continuous statements from month to month.

a:this helps to ascertain whether they have actually traded the calls.
b: if they do trade the calls, it also helps to assess whether they have been cherry-picking the better trades. ( and also throwing in some losers to make it look convincing )
c: please note there are trades that clump together, and due to margin requirements by the spreadbetters, not all of the trades may have been possible. this needs checking.
d: are the trade shown inclusive of spread ? each winning trade may end up being less than shown, and each losing trade may be more than shown.

basically, if you are interested, check it out intelligently.
if you decide to visit them, let us know your impressions.

A quick google of Intell trend shows up a US SEC prosecution in 2002!! So either that was a different system or they are complete scammers,

happyhappyhappy said:

It worked for Warren Buffet so good luck, incidently they claim made £90,000 against goldline £76,000 - ?? :devilish:

Look I am completely new to this, and I nearly fell for the Intellitrend250 info , especially the past performance data, it is very seductive. However after reading the SEC prosecution info, I think I had a narrow escape. I think many others will not be so lucky.

They could of course be doing a Sid. Really we do not know, but £4000 a pop is rather steep.

The name may coincidentally match one from the States. They may and probably are 100% legitimate. I would have hoped T2W have checked them out thoroughly after pushing them through partner emails.

All I can say is Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware) and that personally I would never ever part with £4000 for a trading system.

JonnyT

Thanks Everyone.

I received the T2W link message from Intelli-Trend a few minutes ago, and stuck the name in the forums search engine.

Once again, it seems that the old adage :"If it sounds too good to be true, it likely is" has been vindicated.

This is not the first time that I have found these forums to be beneficial. Thanks again.

After using Intellitrend for only ten minutes, I'm already a millionaire. It's the best £5000 I ever spent!

(I may have been dreaming, though.)

When I asked about Margins - Their reply

Their Claims
Now is a great time to become a profitable spread trader with Intelli-Trend 250

F.Y.I our current trades are:

Alfred McAlpine. £30 per point. Current profit £237
Shaftsbury. £20 per point. Current profit £198
Monks Investment Trust. £40 per point. Current Profit £80
JP Morgan Fleming Mercantile.£20 per point. Current profit £444
Green king. £20 per point. Current profit £1,136

Autonomy. £20 per point. Current Profit £1,106
St Jamess Place Capital: £30 per point. Current Profit £12
United Group: £30 per point. Current Profit £804
Trading presents a life long opportunity. Intelli-trend 250 does all the complicated analysis and makes all the decisions for you, you can't go wrong!

My Question - How much margin for above?
Their reply I got one a bit of pushing but I got one!!

Hi,

Thanks for your enquiry, answers to your questions:

A typical member risks 4% of the available funds on any one trade. For a 20K fund, they would be risking £800, for £2000 (most new members start with 2000 to 5000) it would be £80. The margin requirements vary, but on average equate to a similar amount as the initial amount risked. i.e. risking 4% on a trade, normally the spread betting company would like to see a further 4% in the account. No one has had to credit their account with any more money than the original fund to cover the margin, i.e. the fund will be sufficient to cover the trade and margin requirements. The low margin requirements are fairly typical for spread betting companies - unlike CFD's for example.

If you have any further questions or require any clarification, please ring, as you would expect we are very experienced in spread betting.

Paul Martin

Digit Data Systems PLC
Concorde House
Trinity Park
Solihull
Birmingham
B37 7UQ