Insight Trading System - Steer clear!

chindl

Hey folks, just a friendly warning that the shark is back in the water and you should hold onto your wallets tightly. Came accross a commercial system called Insight when searching the net yesterday. Having bought Shirax Lakhi's (who also seems to go by the name John Evans) atrocious Champion Trader series and being burnt a couple of years back I thought I should warn people to steer clear of this shister!
Apparently, we will all make $200 per day trading with this system by taking advantage of this risk free $179 pa subscription. I have not posted a link, as I do not want to add to the traffic to the site, just watch out for this scam of a system, which is the same system as TradingTrix, Click Volume and Champion Trader Active. Try searching Champion Trader, CT Active or TradingTrix now and see whether you get access to Shiraz or Mr Evans, I doubt it v much. You have been warned, enter the water at your peril!!!
Chris

Hi Chris, what's the link between Insight and these others? If you only came across Insight on the Internet yesterday, what makes you think it's in any way related to these other systems and people?

I seem to remember the Insight guy on these boards a while back. Can't remember any major negatives about him or his system though.

Always useful to have informed feedback though, so I'm sure we'd appreciate your comments.

chindl said:
Hey folks, just a friendly warning that the shark is back in the water and you should hold onto your wallets tightly. You have been warned, enter the water at your peril!!!
Chris

I've been up the shallow end since Jan '07 - ok so far......... :eek:

As an add-on to my last post, there is a member's blog on DowTrader that (amongst other things) has various suggestions of different ways to trade the strategy. Anyway, one of the suggestions is a method of trading the system that has netted me 359 pips since Monday (this week) Obviously doesn't happen every week - but nice to finnish the month off !! Happy days...

And, yet again, I feel I must reiterate, I have no connection, affiliation or am I a relative of anyone connected to Dow Trader, Dow Stomper or Dow Decoded - they just make me a decent amount of money EVERY month.....

nkruger, i just had a browse through the DowTrader blog but couldn't see the day-trading system you're talking about. Do you mind telling me what it is?

I'm a subscriber to DowTrader and am about to start trading the 50-point profit target system outlined by Jerry in his 20 March 2007 blog post.

kreks said:
nkruger, i just had a browse through the DowTrader blog but couldn't see the day-trading system you're talking about. Do you mind telling me what it is?

I just took Jerry strategy and traded it intra day instead of EOD as he did. Good luck.

Nick

v r vr vr, spread your wings and give us some of your entries

I havent seen any entry from your side

this is what I m doing for u !
wat r u doing 4 us ?

B 0717 EURUSD at:13358.7 t:13400
B 0724 EURUSD at:13365 t:13400
BS 0727 C-DAX at:6978 t:6900 +++
B 0731 EURUSD at:13365.7 t:13400
C 0738 EURUSD at:13365.5 covered

I hate it to read such kind of bs "Apparently, we will all make $200 per day trading with this system by taking advantage of this risk free $179 pa subscription. "
I m sure u cant get a buck out of what u r advertising. do it or lose it. lser

I m not targeting huge gains per day I m targeting small gains per trade wo any initial loss

Last edited:
nkruger said:
I just took Jerry strategy and traded it intra day instead of EOD as he did. Good luck.

Nick

Thanks Nick,

So can I just clarify - you watch the IMS recalculate during the day and enter when it chages direction? What's your profit target each time?

Thanks for sharing!
:)

pssonice said:
I havent seen any entry from your side

this is what I m doing for u !
wat r u doing 4 us ?

B 0717 EURUSD at:13358.7 t:13400
B 0724 EURUSD at:13365 t:13400
BS 0727 C-DAX at:6978 t:6900 +++
B 0731 EURUSD at:13365.7 t:13400
C 0738 EURUSD at:13365.5 covered

I hate it to read such kind of bs "Apparently, we will all make $200 per day trading with this system by taking advantage of this risk free $179 pa subscription. "
I m sure u cant get a buck out of what u r advertising. do it or lose it. lser

I m not targeting huge gains per day I m targeting small gains per trade wo any initial loss

Hello Pss, don't quite understand your message ??

Nick

kreks said:
Thanks Nick,

So can I just clarify - you watch the IMS recalculate during the day and enter when it chages direction? What's your profit target each time?

Thanks for sharing!
:)
That's correct. I still use his profit targets of 50, 75 and 100, although the market was going up so much the last time I traded this strat that I used 50, 100 and 150. Just luck that time. If you look today, it is at a very low figure ( and dowstomper has signalled a long trade again today - there was one yesterday ! ) so I will be ready to jump in. I'm actually out at the moment of the short trade for the last couple of days because of the Dow's slight movement up. Let's see what happens later today.

How do you trade the Dow down under ?

Nick

That's really interesting, I'm going to have a look at that strategy tonight. Though it's a bit of a killer trying to trade the Dow from Aus - we're exactly 12 hours in front so the Dow opens at 9.30 pm here (during your summer) and 11.30pm (during our summer)! Not good for one's sleep patterns!

I subscribed to DowStomper last week but must admit I'm finding it a little confusing. I missed the short signal early last week because I only looked at the first page (where the graph is) then figured out you have to go to Current Signal. But then on on Friday night there was a signal to enter Long, which i did. But i just had a look at the graph and according to their entry, they entered at yesterday's CLOSE. WTF???

FloorTrader said:
or you could get a better version of it free at www.dowstomper.com

I thought the mods had stamped down on these 'newbie systems'????

1) I can see what you're getting at, FloorTrader, but since trading both systems, I have found 'DowTrader' slightly in front of 'DowStomper' in pips obtained. I take signals from both systems and then add in a bit of TA and come out ok at the end of the month.

2) Forgive my ignorance, but what is a 'newbie system'?

Nick

kreks said:
That's really interesting, I'm going to have a look at that strategy tonight. Though it's a bit of a killer trying to trade the Dow from Aus - we're exactly 12 hours in front so the Dow opens at 9.30 pm here (during your summer) and 11.30pm (during our summer)! Not good for one's sleep patterns!

I subscribed to DowStomper last week but must admit I'm finding it a little confusing. I missed the short signal early last week because I only looked at the first page (where the graph is) then figured out you have to go to Current Signal. But then on on Friday night there was a signal to enter Long, which i did. But i just had a look at the graph and according to their entry, they entered at yesterday's CLOSE. WTF???

I think where you made a mistake was that there was a PREDICTED Long trade on Friday, but it wasn't confirmed until last night (Monday). As I said earlier, looking at the IMS on DowTrader, there should be a long signal today around 3-4pm (GMT).....

Nick

nkruger said:
I think where you made a mistake was that there was a PREDICTED Long trade on Friday, but it wasn't confirmed until last night (Monday). As I said earlier, looking at the IMS on DowTrader, there should be a long signal today around 3-4pm (GMT).....

Nick

OK - but when I checked the signal after the US market closed, it said "Possible Long", and then after midnight US time, it just said "Long". I thought this meant the signal was confirmed as it was after midnight in the US. If I'm mistaken, then what's the correct way of checking whether a signal is confirmed?

kreks said:
OK - but when I checked the signal after the US market closed, it said "Possible Long", and then after midnight US time, it just said "Long". I thought this meant the signal was confirmed as it was after midnight in the US. If I'm mistaken, then what's the correct way of checking whether a signal is confirmed?

Don't really know the answer to that Kreks, it sounds like you're doing everything correctly. I can't really comment on what happened on Friday as I was away from my office all day (spookily on a 'Live Trading Day' at CMC Markets in London) and had no access to DowStomper or DowTrader screens.

I will be extra vigilant on the DowStomper signals in the next few weeks to see if the same thing occurs again......

Nick

nkruger said:
Don't really know the answer to that Kreks, it sounds like you're doing everything correctly. I can't really comment on what happened on Friday as I was away from my office all day (spookily on a 'Live Trading Day' at CMC Markets in London) and had no access to DowStomper or DowTrader screens.

I will be extra vigilant on the DowStomper signals in the next few weeks to see if the same thing occurs again......

Nick

Thanks Nick! Appreciate your replies mate.

K.

Kreks, you're correct with what you observed with the dowstomper signals. It did say to go long over the weekend, but then it changed its 'mind' come Monday morning :rolleyes: All very confusing!