Indicators for time prediction

ExtremeMagic

I have been using 3 indicators--"Time Series Forecasts" and "Speed Resistant Lines" and using "Lucas Harmonics" for price retracements and for time forecasts and have been quite successful as off late using this combo. :cool: Any thoughts anyone on this tactic?

Please post some charts so we can get a look at exactly what you're using and how.

Indicators for time prediction

Np..but i do alot of this on paper,,,Do you have the formula to determine "Lucas Harmonics" ?If not ,I will be happy to give it to you,It is a variation of Fibonacci theory and I find much better because you can add more "stress points"and do it not just on price but time periods.

No I don't have a formula to determine Lucas Harmonics — never heard of it/them before so I'd appreciate learning more, the 'stress point' and how you're using/applying LH to price and time particularly.

Okay here how to get the Lucas Hamonics..#1 take any Fibo number , lets use the standard .618 and multiply it by 1.382 so it would be .618 x 1.382= .854 and there you have a Lucas harmonic,you can do this with all Fibo numbers,,try it on .146,,.236,,,.382,,etc

ExtremeMagic, thanks for the info so far, but, how do you apply it to projecting time targets ?

Would you post a chart indicating with arrows/lines what price data you using to base a projection on, then provide the formulas you use and how you calculate the projection/s, then on the/a chart arrow/line where the calculation results are occurring.

I apologize for not replying sooner,,,just i have some computer problems that are being corrected,I will post some charts as soon as i can

This is information I have never seen before. I can see that you placed the center of the spiral on the high point, but did you then use a "stretch" or "placement" feature to adjust where the spirals intersect with other price areas?

JO