Indicator or tips to improve a strategy

issi1206

Hi there.

I´m now developing a strategy which is based on 2 versions of DMI/ADX which I have tweaked a little. It is a trending strategy on a daily chart but I´m hoping to lower time the frame.
The indicators still produce some false signals. So what do you recommend me to improve it. I know Chuck LeBeau recommends the RSI but in my first look it didn´t impress me. I have to get back on that and examine that closer. And I think Parabolic Sar still lags way to much.
But what do you recommend me to do to confirm a trend. Do you think Murrey Math could help, fib, pivot, trendlines or something?

Warmest regards, Asgeir

Try to tie in indicators with breakout of price, don't try to combine lots of indicators together or you with be likely to find your system becomes rather unstable.

Indicators in strategy?

Try to tie in indicators with breakout of price, don't try to combine lots of indicators together or you with be likely to find your system becomes rather unstable.

Hi,
Can a third party indicator be referenced in an easylanguage strategy? I have the indicator in use on tradestation but I really would like to automate it in a strategy. Can I possibly reference the indicator in a strategy like ......if apollo >price buy at close ....where apollo is the custom indicator? If not directly possible is there a way round this problem?
Thank you.
Thank you.