Index Futures are better then individual stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwalkerx

Greetings,

Just found t2w today. Some good post here. I recently went from trading stocks to index futures. I find it much more manageable for me. NowI dont worry about news so much, spreads, slippage, fills. I trade based on a system. I'm able to net about $1500 a month per contract. Yes I know guys making more then this but I'm slowly working my way up.

have a good holiday everyone.

blackcab said:
Ok... I'll play along...

Errrr.... What's the name of that group?

I told the head trader I would post it anymore because I did it in a board I was a member of and he got alittle heat from the admin.

rwalkerx said:
Greetings,

I'm able to net about $1500 a month per contract.

One contract of what ? Bit of a difference in trading one contract of YM and one contract of DAX for example.

rwalkerx said:
Greetings,

Just found t2w today. Some good post here. I recently went from trading stocks to index futures. I find it much more manageable for me. NowI dont worry about news so much, spreads, slippage, fills. I trade based on a system. I'm able to net about $1500 a month per contract. Yes I know guys making more then this but I'm slowly working my way up.

have a good holiday everyone.

I got interested in index futures in September and alloted part of my trading capital to experiment with Footsie. Things went very well for me for the first two weeks after which I gradually went downhill until I packed it in and went back to trading stocks.

I agree with you, the profits, when made are very satisfactory. I could not get the intraday trend direction right, though. Don't know whether I had beginner's luck to start but it was a disappointing reversal.

Good luck with your trading.

Split

NinjaGroove and Rwalkerx...

is there any reason you guys share an IP address? Same office, perhaps? Same person, maybe (shock, horror).

Please, we've seen it all before. Let me know which account you'd like merged into the other, as you can only have the one. If you don't, I'll just take my pick.

Thread closed - pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.