Impossible to swing trade in Forex?

wackypete2,

Once I have found a trend on the high time frames like 4hr, 1hr and 15min charts (which would have to be lined-up correctly). This could take from same 7am till 11am to occur. I have to wait for the 1hr and the 4hr chart traders to trade their break-outs, bounces hammers or whatever. I then enter trades off of 5 sec candlestick charts or 5 sec tick charts into the trend. In a 20 pip trending move this could generate about 5 - 10 signals. In a day you get about 50 plus signals but I don't trade them all.

Tim

Swing trading has to do with the use of technical analysis to capture gains in the stock market within few days . Swing traders position are held longer than day traders position. Swing trading do not need perfect timing to buy and sell in order to make profit . Swing trading is very risky and challenging ,without the necessary knowledge it is difficult to succeed.

IMHO, Swing trading is up with the best strategies. But then, one should clearly identify and declare a new swing in relation to the previous swing.
I'm a swing trader and have been consistently profitable and I use 4H and above TF for all my trades.
Regards,