Im Paying for Traders to Share Their Opinons

irishneil

HI guys,

I am currently looking for experienced traders to share their opinions and I'm willing to pay for it.

The plan is to set-up a market news website for the CFD/Day trader that will include factual news and traders opinions on what's going on, the site will have a closer focus on traders opinions that outright factual news designed for active traders. Should all be up and running soon.

I'm looking for articles I can publish under all the main topics to create a resource for traders.

The budget healthy, a monthly budget of £10k-£30k with 50/50 spent on news/promoting the site and top articles, revenue will be generated though advertising only. Just a few standard adds nothing overkill, but at a premium to brokers and other financial institutions. I am expecting to run a loss for sometime until things up and running, I'm aiming for 10,000 daily page views a month within 6 months.

The aim is to develop a top resource for active traders, interactive but with more of a professional news feel to it than a blog.

It would be a good for any traders looking to promote themselves and let their voice heard of what they are currently looking at or anyone looking to earn a bit of extra cash.

Email me if any interest, [email protected]

Or leave any questions below.

Last edited: