Im not new but need urgently help to connect my mt4 account to my webpage

mystur

Hi!
need some help on that. There are outhere many informational sites like myfxbook or fxblue or similar, where you can connect your mt4 live account and see all the statistics. I want to build my own peraonal site for that, that i dont use thirdparties.
how this can be made. Has someone some instructions for that or can someone link me where can i find that?

thanks for your help

Hi!
need some help on that. There are outhere many informational sites like myfxbook or fxblue or similar, where you can connect your mt4 live account and see all the statistics. I want to build my own peraonal site for that, that i dont use thirdparties.
how this can be made. Has someone some instructions for that or can someone link me where can i find that?

thanks for your help

I'd look at MQL5 first - you are in good company with your request:

If that's not the place to find your preferred solution , you might try posting on Stack Overflow too - many knowledgeable and experienced folk there.

Happy hunting:)

I'd look at MQL5 first - you are in good company with your request:

If that's not the place to find your preferred solution , you might try posting on Stack Overflow too - many knowledgeable and experienced folk there.

Happy hunting:)

Searching and searching and cant get any correct answer where to find that :(