How do you connect TS to MT4?

fapbob

PLEASE HELP>>>

How do you connect TRADESTATION to MT4 so that you can place orders on live and demo and have full charting as well. Besides e-signal. It appears that their has got to be a better and cheaper way to connect to your broker then through e-signal? Do you use a bridge? Tradelink? Tradebullet or what? Is their some kind of indicator that you can put on the MT4 and have it somehow connected to TRADESTATION. How can I connect my esignal from TRADESTATION to link to my broker who uses a MT4 platform? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you :confused:

WOW! I hope their is some way to trade with this software? Is their any other good charting software out their that will allow you to do so besides MT4? As MT4 does not contain all the indicators that I need for trading like envelopes, etc...

Tradestation is available as a platform to use with other brokers. I believe the fee for that is about $300 USD/month. It may be possible to connect TS to an outside source using a DLL. However, that is beyond my current stage of TS knowledge. Call TS and ask them. Multicharts and NinjaTrader are good TS alternatives.