Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

I am very happy to welcome everyone who is here, both beginners and advanced users. I recently moved to Ireland and graduated from college there, doing projects and resources, having a PhD, living and enjoying life.

Hello how are you?. My name is Danny, new dealer of the Emin S & 500, two years of learning in simulation and almost a year in real. Cheers

Hi,

I'm Alex from North West England, 37 and just starting to get into trading. I don't have ridiculous expectations of being rich in months etc but I do hope to be able to improve my financial situation with time.

At the moment I'm just looking to learn as much as I can so looking forward to reading information on here and apologies in advance for what will likely be, some daft questions !

Thanks

Alex
Alex my advice to you is don't use real money to trade with until you have tested your strategy and system. Open up a Trahing212 practice account to see if you can make "pretend money". If you can't make money using a practice account then you will never make it using a real money account. I have been bankrupt twice in the past because I thought I was clever. Just trying to help you against loss of real money and heartbreak.

Hi Everyone!
Brand new to the forum and into the world of trading.
I am cautious by nature and hope to spend the next 2-3 months picking up some valuable trading knowledge while at the same time learning to use a trading platform.
I am UK based, interested stocks and options, looking at 1-3 mths time frame and "maybe" day trade with a very small account separately if it suits my ability and style. From what I have seen - it just looks too frantic!

Anyway, wish you all the best of luck in 2021!
Q

Hi Everyone!
Brand new to the forum and into the world of trading.
I am cautious by nature and hope to spend the next 2-3 months picking up some valuable trading knowledge while at the same time learning to use a trading platform.
I am UK based, interested stocks and options, looking at 1-3 mths time frame and "maybe" day trade with a very small account separately if it suits my ability and style. From what I have seen - it just looks too frantic!

Anyway, wish you all the best of luck in 2021!
Q
Nahh, it's not frantic.

... buy a few ... drink a coffee... browse t2w... click sell '£££Kerching!... buy some more ;)

Welcome to the madhouse @Qtrader101

👋

Hi I ended up with you by chance. since i have been dealing with the stock market for 3 months i am looking for like-minded people. i notice every day that i'm always learning something new and that it always brings me one step closer to getting better on the stock market. thanks for the admission and i hope i will have a lot of fun here.

Good morning folks. My name is Mesh Mesh , today's my first time joining this platform and I hope I am in the right place as far as stock trading is concerned. Please I would like know about stock trading... the process and how to become successful at the end. Thanks.

IG has been playing game for the last few days. They turn the platform off and don't answer the phone. We should write to FCA regarding this. I am taking them to court if they don't compensate me. Lawers have told me I have a good case.

Hi, my name is Fernan (from Spain). First of all, sorry for the mistakes but my english is not very good.
I´m fighting the markets since 20 years more or less , and I must say that lately the stock markets have gone crazy.

Hi I’m new at this and just looking to learn I opened accounts with Robinhood, stash and Coinbase but in reality do not know how to start

Let's make life easy. Just watch Reddit people, whatever they are pumping you short by using whatever short criteria you use. You will hardly go wrong.