Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

Hi all I am new to here. I am new to the UK exchange as well.Hope we can learn lot while sharing our knowledge each other.

I was goggling today to find some good forums. Finally I found this. T2W didn’t strike me much at first sight. When I saw outlook, presentation and covered subjects I really got impressed.

Hello to All!

Last edited:
hey Mack

you are in the "new to trade2win?" area so start reading the posts and it will lead you to many areas of training etc

good trading
N:smart:

Thanks for the links to read. I am also new here and want to know more about the forum.

Hello People, I'm a new member, and have been trading for a little while. i am wanting to start investing in stocks and i think it's a good time because share prices are lower. Can any one suggest me from which company i should start from?

Hi, I'm currently designing an online broker comparison app. I'm looking for people with online brokerage experience to help test the product. If anyone has used an online broker before, and can meet in London in the next week, please could you fill out this survey and I'll be in contact.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...ghICd52zL6OGw_ZbZTUjlLncXopg/viewform?c=0&w=1

I'm offering £50 for half an hour of your time for a face to face interview.
Many thanks,
Alexandra

I am still new to trading and am looking for a datafeed system that will take into account both volume and prices. Any ideas?

"Hi everyone, I'm Jiang and I am very interested in the forex market and I spent a few years trading. Being a curious type I am always willing to learn new things so I studied forex with a magnifying glass. Especially I am keen on trader tools. I believe the better you equipped the more chances you’ve got to win.

I'm good in trader tools, like forex robots, strategies, arbitrage, etc. and welcome other traders to join for the discussion. "

Hello and welcome to this forum, we hope that you will share your valuable knowledge and experience with us.

Hi all, new here but have dabbled in the market a little. I am an aspiring technical trader, looking to develop my knowledge and benefit from the experience of people who are further down this path than myself - so any advice would be gratefully received!

I am finding it hard to get started - there is a plethora of information out there and I am struggling to sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

What I am looking for:

1) A technical charting package which will allow me to run scans, view and annotate charts and back test ideas for EOD FTSE data
2) A reasonably priced EOD FTSE feed
3) A reasonably priced online brokerage for a low volume trader.

At this point I am not interested in FX, futures, spread betting or options as I would consider them too risky for a beginner; I have attended a technical trading course a couple of times in Australia and traded the ASX using EOD data and standard technical analysis.

I am looking to do the same here in the UK but am finding that all of the data feeds and software packages seem to be very US or FX centric; added to which all of the reviews here seem to be several years out of date.

Are there any UK centric technical analysis packages out there? I cannot be the only person having this problem.