Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

You should learn basic knowledge of forex and then, open a demo account with a broker such as alpari.com to practise before trading in actuality :D

Last edited:
Rich by Name yet Not by Nature... YET !!

Hi Everyone
Trading is a MineField... Correction My Choices and Actions are the Mind Field
2008 introduction to working for a ShareDealing Bank placing trades for people.
Placing trades for one client only on ETF's started an account with £1 million
after 3 years he had increased this to £3.5 Million

All this was trading ETFs only I asked him if he didn't mind telling me how he decided when to buy and sell
Buy the Troughs
Sell the Peaks
was his reply. Quite simple hey well that was my introduction to trading and my Grandfather had bought Value company's stocks Marks and Spencers etc and over a period of time those grew to £90,000+
So began my desire to Learn and Succeed.....

I Learned very slowly that your money can dissipate quickly and it seems whilst writing this that for me there is a correlation between not respecting the money I have and the amount of trades to the speed of giving that money away to the market.

2016 8 years on and financially flat at the moment but with the desire to succeed in respect for my Grandfather to make back the £14,000 he gave me in his will. I didn't gamble the money just incase that's what your thinking, I bought course after course business opp after business opp and learned as much as possible and then traded and traded and traded too much. Risk vs Reward even though I knew about the concepts and chart patterns i did not apply them focusing on the trying to make money aspect instead of trading strategically.

So today I'll start buy mapping out a daily log following currencies stocks and definitely ETF's and do daily reports just to log my understanding or lack there of.

So hopefully in another 8 years I can lookback on this post and my Grandfather will look down from heaven with a smile.

Kind Regards

Rich

What do other people think of ETX trading platform. I find it's easier to use compared to IGindex and the spread is smaller.
Currently I'm using an Elliot wave trading strategy which is simple to apply and succeeds in giving me profits.

What do other people think of ETX trading platform. I find it's easier to use compared to IGindex and the spread is smaller.
Currently I'm using an Elliot wave trading strategy which is simple to apply and succeeds in giving me profits.

Yeah, they're okay. Never used them, but from what I've seen and heard - ETX is kind of a nice choice.

Stocks

Hello!

I am new on this website, I am looking for people who are trading Twitter's stock, where can I find them?
I want to share info.

Thanks!
Sam.

I am new to this website

Hello
I am new here..
I have been trading binaries for over a year now.
I like to trade commodities and I like playing with the 60 seconds trading option.
I hope to find useful information here and possibly new platforms to use!

Hello
I am new here..
I have been trading binaries for over a year now.
I like to trade commodities and I like playing with the 60 seconds trading option.
I hope to find useful information here and possibly new platforms to use!

Hello, I am not trade in binaries, and still trade in forex, how your experience with banaries trading, whether easy or hard to making profit, in my forex tarde still get difficulties sometime profit and sometime loss occur in my trades

Hi Everyone
Trading is a MineField... Correction My Choices and Actions are the Mind Field
2008 introduction to working for a ShareDealing Bank placing trades for people.
Placing trades for one client only on ETF's started an account with £1 million
after 3 years he had increased this to £3.5 Million

All this was trading ETFs only I asked him if he didn't mind telling me how he decided when to buy and sell
Buy the Troughs
Sell the Peaks
was his reply. Quite simple hey well that was my introduction to trading and my Grandfather had bought Value company's stocks Marks and Spencers etc and over a period of time those grew to £90,000+
So began my desire to Learn and Succeed.....

I Learned very slowly that your money can dissipate quickly and it seems whilst writing this that for me there is a correlation between not respecting the money I have and the amount of trades to the speed of giving that money away to the market.

2016 8 years on and financially flat at the moment but with the desire to succeed in respect for my Grandfather to make back the £14,000 he gave me in his will. I didn't gamble the money just incase that's what your thinking, I bought course after course business opp after business opp and learned as much as possible and then traded and traded and traded too much. Risk vs Reward even though I knew about the concepts and chart patterns i did not apply them focusing on the trying to make money aspect instead of trading strategically.

So today I'll start buy mapping out a daily log following currencies stocks and definitely ETF's and do daily reports just to log my understanding or lack there of.

So hopefully in another 8 years I can lookback on this post and my Grandfather will look down from heaven with a smile.

Kind Regards

Rich

hang in there Rich ................8 years is not a long time in trading and you are still in learning phase buddy !!..........:smart:

I have been gambling since my early teens in the 1960's and trading since the 1970's .....

I started forex trading in early 2000's after returning from a trading sabbatical in late 90's (working in new York as a consultant with no trading time).........and now 16 years later feel I am pretty ok with what I do these days with my trading..........

this game is a marathon and not a sprint :smart:

Good luck
N

ALSO - beware the emotional ties / connections with money .........that will eat you up ............its just money in this game ..........chips for betting...........make sure you are trading for the right reasons ....disconnect from the source..............it could be a factor in your decision process.......believe me ..........

I was taught the business of Horse racing by my father and grandfather who were both successful professional gamblers/bookmakers .......now THATS a load to carry on your back - I can tell you !!! :)

a good rule of thumb is first 5 pages of every thread, after that diminishing returns as the trolls come in thereafter

Hola a todos! Soy de Colombia y nueva en el mercado, averiguando mas de tema vi sus videos en youtube y me interezo el entrenamiento y apoyo que ofrecen. Decidi buscarlos en google, redireccionandome a esta pagina y bueno aqui estoy, haciendome miembro de esta comunidad. Pretendo aprender del mercado, sus tecnicas, analizis y formas de realizar transacciones. Espero tener una buena experiencia y convertirme en una trader profesional y exitosa.... Exitos a todos y prosperas transaciones :D

Hey Everyone, I'm new here. Just wanted to drop in and say hello. :)

Is there a reason that I cannot access my private messaging?

It comes up with a message saying:

"JosephMMcCormick, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I also get this message when trying to start a new thread.

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and just need some guidance in getting settled. Anyone copy? :)

Mack

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and just need some guidance in getting settled. Anyone copy? :)

Mack

hey Mack

you are in the "new to trade2win?" area so start reading the posts and it will lead you to many areas of training etc

good trading
N:smart: