Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

i am also new to trade . i didnt know about it much now but i am trying to understand so please let me know

New to this forum so guide me all members

Hi i am new to this forum doing trading since 2 years but still don't:smart: understand this business so came here to know more about this business and how to make profit in this business

thanks Jack

Introduction

Hey All,

Shahzad here from UAE i am new to this forum and interested for trading in DOW Jones 30 US Index with tight spread and good liquidation.

If someone could guide for it?

Thanks,

Anyone in Oregon interested in helping out someone new to trading?

I'm in the process of learning and would be open to meeting with someone in my area to learn and get advice. Thanks

One word of advice to new members here

STAY FOCUSSED AND IGNORE THE NEGATIVE MEMBERS

using Forums and the many members associated is a little like life.............you are going to get people that want to help you and people that dont...........

in life however you can usually move away quickly from the people that are sarcastic and rude and unhelpful..........as why spend time talking or dealing with them ?

but here on T2win the moderators allow such people to continually snipe and jibe at all the other members .......as long as they are not outrageously rude or post obscene pictures or comments they are allowed to continue their quest to stop people being able to be here in a fairly friendly environment, and be able to focus 100% on learning about trading with no meaningless interruptions

at best think of them like the disruptive children in a classroom - that take away your concentration and valuable time with the teachers and mentors as they rant and rage and pout in the corner............time wasted by the mentors having to talk to them and pacify them and even argue with them whilst valuable time slips away ..............who truly knows the reasons why these people behave as such but they do ..........its allowed here.

the moderators watch but cant act..............I think new members can block comments by such people online

so focus on the good guys and your trading ...........if you have a complaint do not be scared to reach out to the moderators (or experienced members you are following) about other members ...........this is a free and open forum and the moderators want to keep it friendly and get rid of the Children

N

I am a new member in this forum and want to thank t2w for this exclusive forum that can help us. I like forex business for it's popularity all over the world not only that there is so many successful traders who make their future bright by this platform. I know that forex is a very risky business but I love risky business.

Learning Forex.

Hello everyone
I am started my journey with trade2win forum. I know this forum have the extraordinary quality to teach us properly. And that is why I am here.

:clap::clap::clap:

Hello everyone
I am started my journey with trade2win forum. I know this forum have the extraordinary quality to teach us properly. And that is why I am here.

:clap::clap::clap:

Welcome henry you come on the right place .

I am a new member in this forum and want to thank t2w for this exclusive forum that can help us. I like forex business for it's popularity all over the world not only that there is so many successful traders who make their future bright by this platform. I know that forex is a very risky business but I love risky business.

Welcome Lovefx you are on the right forum and your forex business is really very interesting. In this you have a lots of benefit you get but if you go in lose then you get too much lose. Its really a risky business.

Hi Everybody,

I just signed up here to learn a little more about day trading. I am pretty new in the day trading business anyways, and also just started reading the book "A Beginner's Guide to Day Trading Online" by Toni Turner. My aim is to gain more insights into day trading, to understand how things work, which vocabulary and concepts are used, and how markets tick, in order to be able to start day trading successfully.

I am looking forward to network, and to learn from you guys, as well as to hopefully be able to add some value, by sharing my experiences with you too.

Hello friends,

Nofx is new here and feeling happy to join this forum. this is a great forum.

Hello all.
I am also new here, i can't open a new thread yet, but happy to read everything you wrote on this post. I am looking forward and will be checking some recommendations here.
I traded in some online platforms, interested to check if they have any reviews here. Going to check it in the next few days.

Hi, I'm Daniel

I am 29 years old, been trading online for a while now, have experienced a lot of online platforms and brokers.
I am new to this website - hopefully will find it useful.

One word of advice to new members here

STAY FOCUSSED AND IGNORE THE NEGATIVE MEMBERS

using Forums and the many members associated is a little like life.............you are going to get people that want to help you and people that dont...........

in life however you can usually move away quickly from the people that are sarcastic and rude and unhelpful..........as why spend time talking or dealing with them ?

but here on T2win the moderators allow such people to continually snipe and jibe at all the other members .......as long as they are not outrageously rude or post obscene pictures or comments they are allowed to continue their quest to stop people being able to be here in a fairly friendly environment, and be able to focus 100% on learning about trading with no meaningless interruptions

at best think of them like the disruptive children in a classroom - that take away your concentration and valuable time with the teachers and mentors as they rant and rage and pout in the corner............time wasted by the mentors having to talk to them and pacify them and even argue with them whilst valuable time slips away ..............who truly knows the reasons why these people behave as such but they do ..........its allowed here.

the moderators watch but cant act..............I think new members can block comments by such people online

so focus on the good guys and your trading ...........if you have a complaint do not be scared to reach out to the moderators (or experienced members you are following) about other members ...........this is a free and open forum and the moderators want to keep it friendly and get rid of the Children

N

And then you have those who are willing to help others without charging them anything..as for children..a child can trade much better than most adults..for..if you ask a child to do something..he will do it if you give him a sweet..ask an adult..give him a load of money..and he will do the exact oposite to what he was asked