I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

12tkram

2 1
early days yet, am trying lots of different algos to see if there is any alpha that would enhance my strategy .. its fairly resource heavy, so not sure it will be of help to me long term, but you never know .. currently mining data which is mind numbing! lol ..

Reactions: Chad Seven
Hi, I am an learner currently trading on Trading212 platform using Stocks ISA and so far had some losses and recoveries both with currently positive balance. Based in UK, I mainly trade UK shares and some ETFs but not dared going near CFD since every time I tried it in practice account I lost all my money. Here to share my experience and learn from experts.

Rocky99

4 0
Hi I am Mel from Singapore. I am "developing" systems for auto trading, and would like to share the results of trading at my broker,.

marcela 2020

70 2
Hi guys, I hope you can learn a lot here, there is a lot of fabric to cut.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock