I'm new into trading

Hello everyone, how does it work out here? Any tips and advice?
thanks to any one who has time to reply me!

Rule 1: don't lose money

Rule 2: follow the directions given by poster #2 named Kwasik. Upon arrival observe that my name, Fibo, is alll over the site as the prime weaponry selected.

Therefore the site automatically get my profound recommendation although I have not yet spent more than 3 minutes there thus far, but ..............

You see, its called babypips, I love that name, I love the concept, what's more I remember some cat from Beverly Hills asking in a hospital if there were any great men born there and the doctor from a 3rd world country (Fibo loves the 3rd world's brothers and sisters) replies, "No Sir no great men were born here, only little children"

Start with gaining the basic knowledge first, various online material is available for that. Once done with that, trade on a demo account first. Do not rush here. Start trading live only when you are confident enough about everything.

As already said, immerse yourself in education to start, this forum has lots of knowledgeable traders so as you go along if you have questions about what your learning, post it up and people will share their knowledge and experiences, which is a powerful learning tool.

if you don't know anything about trading, then better start with learning first like join babypips there you can learn via school of pipsology, youtube is another good way of learning. if you have done all this already then start with a demo account. and after spending a month or two, start with a micro account.

if you don't know anything about trading, then better start with learning first like join babypips there you can learn via school of pipsology, youtube is another good way of learning. if you have done all this already then start with a demo account. and after spending a month or two, start with a micro account.
A micro account is a very powerful tool to master your emotions and learn to develop the correct mindset for trading

Start it off with learning the babypips school courses and then try trading in demo and ensure if you can try to gain profit of 10%-15% in demo. Then after all these, you should be able to feel confident enough to start trading with real account.

Start it off with learning the babypips school courses and then try trading in demo and ensure if you can try to gain profit of 10%-15% in demo. Then after all these, you should be able to feel confident enough to start trading with real account.
A demo account will do you no good. You are much better off opening a brokerage account which allows you trade small initially.
Until you understand the feeling of losing real money, you won't be able to learn the pitfalls of trading.
Losses are part and parcel of trading, its how you manage them that ultimately determines on whether you will be successful longer term. Letting winners run whilst cutting losses.
Good luck!