Im new! how do you determine what to follow to use a 4 hour chart?

yes, it ultimately boils down to preference.
customize as much as you can. even in trading, you need to be yourself. you will encounter problems, delays if you don't.

i do not quite understand your question.
you mean what to do apart from watching on the 4-hour char?

You can follow what you feel comfortable with, as far as indicators are concerned. I only follow price action, it works for me.

i successfully trade pin bars on the 5 minute time frames. when the market gives away clear signs it is reversing you just jump on board and collect the pips. just run your winners and dont let the losers get too big.

What are the clear signs, please?

Also, cutting losers and running winners, works across many entry strategies, so does this say anything about the validity of pinbars?

What are the clear signs, please?

Also, cutting losers and running winners, works across many entry strategies, so does this say anything about the validity of pinbars?

you beat me to it. there is obviously more to PBWs post (if true), but for some reason people prefer to mention PBs rather than how they trade them ie only off of key s/r levels.....in other words its the levels they are really trading not the candlestick.

i blame j16 for these posts.

hes spamming the site, for eg.......

"Hi friends, I notice some great pin bar entries on your charts, just ride the winners people. good luck"

I am not selling anything...

fair enough, i guess you must have incorrectly clicked the vendor badge, its been done before. oh but hang on.....

I do coach people hence I signed up as a vendor

ah, so you just lied. good marketing skills.

---------------------------------------------------------
pbw,

you have just spammed numerous threads with PB twaddle, so i will take any subsequent posts with tongue firmly in cheek.

in the meantime please can you post an example chart identifying how you 'trade fractals' in conjunction with PBs, same as i asked here....

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/156254-mondays-fractal-trade.html#post1946574

many thanks.

Pin Bar Wizard beware

sorry if you have got the wrong end of the stick. I do coach people I have some student at the moment but I am not looking for any more at the moment. As I am a coach I clicked the vendor button.

I will be able to post some charts tomorrow, please forgive me I close my charts at 4.30pm and I have a rule that I dont open them again until 7am, actually it's my wife's rule, she always moans I am looking at charts.

ok let me summarise the main points we can extract/deduce from your v small number of posts to date:

~you've posted on numerous threads one liners about how great pin bars are to trade (& how you should let your winners run & cut the losers quick - ha!)...regardless of the thread subject..
(eg here... http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/156146-supply-demand-2.html#post1946550 )
~your username is pinbarwizard
~you have signed up as a vendor and you have admitted you are a vendor
~you admit you have been trading PBs 'long before' j16 came onto the scene
~ you claim you have no interest in recruiting anymore people
~ you have stressed that j16 tuition is very expensive
~ you have <10 posts
~ already you post inane comments such as: "these are just patterns that naturally occur in the charts, patterns occur in nature all the time"
~when asked to post a chart backing up one of your previous spam posts about how you 'trade fractals' you came up with a cheap excuse.... "please forgive me I close my charts at 4.30pm and I have a rule that I dont open them again until 7am, actually it's my wife's rule, she always moans I am looking at charts"

All of the above shouts out the only reason you came on here is to sell....let me guess....lessons on how to trade pin bars? i look forward to you proving otherwise.

Last edited:
fair enough, i guess you must have incorrectly clicked the vendor badge, its been done before. oh but hang on.....

ah, so you just lied. good marketing skills.

---------------------------------------------------------
pbw,

you have just spammed numerous threads with PB twaddle, so i will take any subsequent posts with tongue firmly in cheek.

in the meantime please can you post an example chart identifying how you 'trade fractals' in conjunction with PBs, same as i asked here....

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/156254-mondays-fractal-trade.html#post1946574

many thanks.

you should stop being a smart ass and focus on keeping the conversation relevant.

you should stop being a smart ass and focus on keeping the conversation relevant.

what by trying to keep the forum/thread clean of useless vendors spamming nonsense. righto dotcom.