I'm new and I need your help to choose between these two brokers

Castrade

Hi guys, i would appreciate if you guys could help me. I am new with trading and i heard roboforex and exness is the two best brokers to choose. Anyone uses this two before? Please give me your thoughts. Would really help with my trading journey!

Thanks guys!

Hello Castrade!
I did not work with any of them and I suggest you to choose your broker by yourself, do no trust ratings on the websites cause most of them are fake!
Also Trust regulated ones and try to avoid floated spreads one since they will make you crazy :)

Hello Castrade!
I did not work with any of them and I suggest you to choose your broker by yourself, do no trust ratings on the websites cause most of them are fake!
Also Trust regulated ones and try to avoid floated spreads one since they will make you crazy :)
Okay got, im asking since im actually new and heard these two are the best broker out there so far. But thank you tho! Really appreciate your reply. What broker are you using at the moment?

Okay got, im asking since im actually new and heard these two are the best broker out there so far. But thank you tho! Really appreciate your reply. What broker are you using at the moment?
I think that's because of the fact that you are new!
You have to change your broker and give them all a shot to find the appropriate one!
So as I mentioned earlier, give suggestions from real people and do not think your first one is your best one! (just like your dating life!)