Which Brokers

roman123

Hi guys,
I am new with the brokers
I’ve been trading only spread betting and I want to move forward. So I need your help, please.
Which brokers are the best for US stocks?

Thanks

Depends what you're trading.

I have no complaints about Interactive Brokers so far. They are a direct acess broker and offer US Stocks, Worldwide stocks, futures, forex and all that too.

For US stocks and options only, I sometimes use Fidelity, which pretty good. I've never used it but I've heard a lot of positives on TD Ameritrade, and if you're doing penny stocks they'd be good because it's $8/trade regardless of quantity.

Thanks guys,
I was thinking E –Trade, but not sure
They charge 19 $ per trade, right

Basically what I want to trade is day trade. I will trade from 2, 5 and 15 min time frame. Also some swings

if you want to trade day trade. thnits good that you find such broker who is fasr and quick execution and spread is low as 2 pips.thn you can earn money in you that period.

As long as you are aware that if you want to day trade us stocks with a direct access broker you will need $25k in your account.

hey

for trading in forex you dont need such a amount to invest in forex now you can just start trading from 1 usd dollar with low spread and fast execution. i am also doing short term trading and i am making good money.you can try it.

As long as you are aware that if you want to day trade us stocks with a direct access broker you will need $25k in your account.

Not very familiar with Forex, but Elefteros is right that I need to put minimum of $25000 for day trading.
I made good research and I found out that the perfect ones are TadeStation
Thanks guys for your opinions