I'm looking for a broker

eyadmowafi

hi everyone

my english is not good.. so forgive me if is here mistake..:smart:
i want good broker for futures contract "commodities" with demo account to training ..to When I become ready and open real account ..

I want platform can open multiple charts with no problem and good to use ...:whistling
thnx all

Brokers to avoid - Darren Easton Logic & Shamir Sachdev Logic Investments London

"Churning the shares" something that the media who want to sell advertising assist the brokers and Market Makers with in order to create a bit of panic amongst private investors so that they trade and then the brokers get their commission.
If these experts know so much then they would be trading themselves on their own advice instead of trying to make sales out of private investors!
Worse thing I ever did was to get persuaded after 3 months of daily phone calls by a chatty chap (Darren)from Logic Investments of London to open a CFD or Contract For Difference trading account which runs on a 10% leverage principle, most trades in the city are run like this now because No Tax or Stamp Duty is paid to the government, If you have a £100 to invest this turns into a £1000 with a CFD leverage so increasing greatly your possible profit, but also increasing by even more your possible loss because you have the brokers £50 open and £50 close position plus commission to pay each trade and if you keep the position open overnight the interest meter starts clicking so you are paying interest on the loan by the minute 24/7 on shares that are in loss times 10!
So in 12 months I lost more than in 12 years of trading myself by taking the advice of Logic Investments who wanted me to trade as many times as possible each day and every trade they got paid whether it went right or wrong, it is a complete but legal way of scamming private investors.
So I now do my own trading and have turned things around by using the principles taught to me years ago by a respectable old broker with principles and integrity towards his clients, sadly qualities that have no place in the city trading world of today as I found out, but it was a lesson well learnt albeit an expensive one and I now try to stop other people falling into the same trap that I did which is very satisfying!

Cannon Trading

Cannon Trading is as good as it gets, great service, rates and they have demo accounts. Make sure you tell them I sent you. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.cannontrading.com/

hi everyone

my english is not good.. so forgive me if is here mistake..:smart:
i want good broker for futures contract "commodities" with demo account to training ..to When I become ready and open real account ..

I want platform can open multiple charts with no problem and good to use ...:whistling
thnx all

Do some your own research post there and then ask feedback people on that broker. Stop to make this place swamped with ads..

Most brokers are only after your trading fee's, just ask yourself if they were so good would they be taking risks with your money, no they would be investing their own and making a fortune but instead if they risk your money they get their fees whatever happens!
A monkey with a pin or putting buy on one of your shoes and sell on the other and then peeing into the wind,that is as reliable as most brokers and far cheaper!
Watch the video above and that is exactly how the markets work, they screw people!
Don't touch leverage,stay away from CFD's and only risk what you can afford to lose and you won't go wrong!

Well, all I can say to this, is that I am a broker. I am not out to rip anyone off. In fact, the Black Box systems we run our managed futures programs with, have been doing really well.

As for not being able to trade. I got into this biz in the first place, because I CAN trade, but was never able to fund my account enough to make a living from it while working a regular job.

Trading, especially day-trading (which is what I know how to do), takes 100% focus, during market hours. It's not something one can do along side a regular job. I know, I have tried to do so in the past and got fired for it.

In a normal place of employment, just try ignoring your primary duties all day long, every day, to focus completely on something [trading] that is totally unrelated to your job, and see how long an employer keeps you....

The ONLY option was to get into a career where following the markets closely *Was* my *Job*, and then build my account up a little at a time from there.

No one here bats an eyelash if I am pulling the trigger for real on my own account, or testing plays in simulation. Constant focus and study of the markets, so I can best serve my customers, is what I am paid to do. It's a job *Requirement*, not something I am trying to get away with in between a million other career responsibilities that I would have were I in another industry.

Of course, having free access to a powerful, professional platform, very reasonable commission rates, and being completely immersed in the game are added benefits.

So I am not here to rip anyone off.

The thing is, we WANT our clients to do good, and make money.

We are a small firm and there is a lot of competition out there. Keeping a happy client is way easier then getting new ones. Last thing we want to do is drain a clients account on frivolous trades for a little extra commission. We want to keep it alive and growing so we get them over the long haul.

It takes a lot of accounts to make a living. We can't afford to blow out or lose even a single one of them.

Futures & Commodities trading is High Risk due to highly leverage markets.
THE RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING COMMODITIES CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL.
THE HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE THAT IS OFTEN ATTAINABLE IN COMMODITY TRADING CAN WORK FOR YOU, AS WELL AS AGAINST YOU.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS

Most brokers are only after your trading fee's, just ask yourself if they were so good would they be taking risks with your money, no they would be investing their own and making a fortune but instead if they risk your money they get their fees whatever happens!
A monkey with a pin or putting buy on one of your shoes and sell on the other and then peeing into the wind,that is as reliable as most brokers and far cheaper!
Watch the video above and that is exactly how the markets work, they screw people!
Don't touch leverage,stay away from CFD's and only risk what you can afford to lose and you won't go wrong!