I'm at the World Money Show

Steve

As many of you will know, we have supported the World Money Show for many years here at T2W and this year they have asked me to run one of the sessions on the Trading day. If any of you are there on the day, this will be a great opportunity to meet up and have a chat so look me up on the day or let's arrange something beforehand.

You'll see that on the day I'm in the company of Martin Pring and John Bollinger so that's no bad thing and is a marker for the effort that goes into this show in particular..

It's also an opportunity to get T2W more widely recognised and through that improve what we can offer our members.

If any of you have read the blurb you'll see a different image to the person you'll see on the day, I figured if I used an old picture it might look as if I have something sensible to say. You'll see why when you come along!

Anyway, enough said, here's a link to the show if you want to find out more.

http://www.moneyshow.com/tradeshow/london/world_moneyshow/?scode=033498

Be careful nobody signs you up for a wine 'investment' or a field of corn in Ukraine or somewhere.

What! You mean I could lose money?

Interestingly, I also intend to go as far as I can in making it clear to the three people who come and see me how to spot and deal with the scammers. They probably won't listen but at least i'll have made the points.

sure - I'm up for that ..will have to be the 9th or 10th

I see you are apprearing on the 8th ..........I have no days left this year re skipping work ....grrrrr

N

Last edited:

I see you are apprearing on the 8th ..........I have no days left this year re skipping work ....grrrrr

N

No problem, I'll be staying over so we can catch up on the Saturday. Let's fix it nearer the time shall we?

What ! Kin-ell

N

I thought you supported yourself by trading alone, without recourse to a "job !"
You were my inspiration to work hard at trading to achieve freedom from the fate of a wage slave. How disappointed I am:confused: You have shattered my dream of financial freedom:cry:This means I have to scrape by on my pension and meagre gains from trading with no hope of lazing on the beach, trading, and flicking insects off the screen of my laptop, being careful not to spill my laxative.:eek:
Oh well:sleep:
So, who, now, can be my role model of successful independent trader:?:
:LOL:

I thought you supported yourself by trading alone, without recourse to a "job !"
You were my inspiration to work hard at trading to achieve freedom from the fate of a wage slave. How disappointed I am:confused: You have shattered my dream of financial freedom:cry:This means I have to scrape by on my pension and meagre gains from trading with no hope of lazing on the beach, trading, and flicking insects off the screen of my laptop, being careful not to spill my laxative.:eek:

Wow, I have never been a role model before, thanks for that. And what job? You get paid for doing a job.

I do so much trading you see, I can take the time to do these speaker slots and do my stuff in court and the tons of other stuff I do I thought you would have known that being one of my acolytes.

Will you be coming along for the book signing?

Who me

Wow, I have never been a role model before, thanks for that. And what job? You get paid for doing a job.

I do so much trading you see, I can take the time to do these speaker slots and do my stuff in court and the tons of other stuff I do I thought you would have known that being one of my acolytes.

Will you be coming along for the book signing?

Erm...Steve..my bit of leg pulling was aimed at NVP :)
My other hero is Mr. Charts. But don't tell him cos I heard he blushes easily:LOL:
Seriously Steve -you are doing a great job.(y)

Nice photograph.
Sadly, I do not sign books (Lost me Biro).

My other hero is Mr. Charts. But don't tell him cos I heard he blushes easily:LOL:

Nice photograph.

Buttering up the CEO for a reason, are ya??
:LOL::LOL:

Peter

Nice photograph.

Nuts! This is about gaff number 12 this week - anyway me or NVP your comments made me smile on a busy Friday afternoon. I really must learn how to do this posting stuff.

It was nice to be a role model for a short time though.

Have a great weekend!

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Hey N

if you followed my thread you would be under no illusions about my work committments ............jees i'm rarely able to trade much these days.............so think of the money i'm saving ;)

N

Hi Steve, I've had a look at the website http://www.moneyshow.com/tradeshow/london/world_moneyshow/Speakers/speaker_listing/ and you are listed as having expertise in strategies. Now I have to confess, i'm a little bit puzzled here.
So my question is, how come you don't have a thread or threads running on T2W which outline these various strategies?

yeah....and some dude is turning up who named himself after a famous trading indicator ............how sad is that to chase fame ? ;)

N

What! You mean I could lose money?

Interestingly, I also intend to go as far as I can in making it clear to the three people who come and see me how to spot and deal with the scammers. They probably won't listen but at least i'll have made the points.

Are you planning to take pboyles with you or just get his notes beforehand.
(Sorry, couldn't resist that ;)).

You cant be PM'd - is that by choice (or enforced :devilish:).

No it's by choice, don't want any idiots PMing me telling me how I ruined their 3k a week Dax opportunity. Either that or telling me they're going to shoot me.

hey all I cant make it to london now tomorrow ..............perhaps next time ..........