IG and who else..?

montmorencyt2w

When people start complaining about random SB firms, IG is often given as an example of a relatively straight-down-the-line firm that doesn't mess you around, assuming you don't behave obviously badly (even if they don't have the tightest spreads, etc).

Are there any other firms who have a similar level of credibility, if one is looking for a reliable, not necessarily "cheap" firm?

With thanks,

Futuresbetting is a company which makes money purely from the spread - you trade the real futures market through them which means you won't get requotes, and missed fills. However, their min £/p is £10 FTSE which may be more than a lot can afford when starting out.

Thanks for the replies traders. I already have several accounts which suit my present needs.

I am just anticipating the day one day when my winnings are so great that I need to spread them around different providers in order to reduce the attention I get from any one of them....

I almost said that with a straight face :)

No, seriously, it was useful; thanks all.

Any body have UK shares and CFD trading experience with intractive brokers ?? How much minimum brokerage they are charging ? I am looking for any cheap brokerage.. I head about Degiro..But it is not registered in UK....... I appreciate your feed back about both brokerages

Interactive Brokers are cheap but I find the platform a bit clunky. Beware that you might experience problems when exiting positions in a hurry.