If you want to fail as a trader, study TA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood TE.:innocent:

I hope so J19, as I can also remove you from the members list faster than the T&S prints at the open:cool:

There will be a new private forum starting up shortly, but, not all members of The Group will be allowed in, for, it is really a pre-school class where the brightest and quickest can be easily identified(y)

The new private forum will have its number of members limited, and, I think many already know the number:cheesy:

Time is now running out, and, I am actually considering moving the new private forum to another cyber location, one (1), that is directly linked to the markets:cool:

Have you ever heard the expression "the goose that lays the golden egg"(y)

goldenegg19151916_thb-700313.jpeg

TE

I have recently met a trader here that appears to be doing well, and, has mentioned some very basic facts about making money.

At some stage in the process, if you are clever enough to stay at it:rolleyes:, you will have what is called "an awakening" moment.

When this happens, you will then understand all of the things that previously confused you, and, with the confusion now gone, you will start to make more winning trades than losing ones(y)

If you continue to refine the process, you might, but it is only a very slim might, get to the stage where you have "a holy s.h.i.t." moment, but, that only happens to very very few, and to date, there are only three (3) that I know of:cool:

TE

I am actually considering moving the new private forum to another cyber location

TE

if thats the case then i am considering closing your private group right here right now! and closing and removing your waste of space threads!

bloody cheek of it! using t2w to rustle up business just aint gonna happen pal!! :mad:

well i guess where your off wont have mods keeping their eyes on you, if any of your sorry flock follow you where ever you end up and get fleeced then it'll be their look out :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.