If you want to fail as a trader, study TA

Status
Not open for further replies.
bsd, please tell if you have grey1's code or not?

As you don't and should not make out you do posting screenshots from jayjay's past screenshots. No one has the code except grey1 and jayjay.

Sorry if you have not made this out but there is a rumour going round for some reason that you have the code which you don't

and by the way technical alone cannot make you rich. mix technical with fundamental like on fundamentally weak or strong stocks then its better. And also im talking the classical ta here, not bs fibs, s and r, trendline cuts for fuuks sake.

Why should a trendline cut mean anything, why do people wait so for one before entry?, pure bs.

You are not a nice person and your language is atrocious.

Leave BSD alone or I will report you to the mod.

hi, this is a message for BSD, im a friend of jayjay121.

he has told me that somewhere on this forum you have stated that jayjay sold you a copy of grey1's code, is this true? as i cannot find anywhere that states this?,

please clarify as jayjay121 says he has never sold any code to you nor spoke to you

Huh ???

What the heck is all that about ???

Nowhere have I ever said that I have or even want his code, neither here on this forum - as a search will readily demonstrate - nor anywhere else.

I don't have his code, never wanted his code, and certainly didn't pay anyone to get his code.

Kinda my message all along here that I get along fine as is eh thank you very much.

;)

No probs James.

Hope JJ and Iraj are minting it with the code.

I thought everyone had the code !

I got my copy off a guy on eBay... I only paid $1 for it.

Was it supposed to be secret ?

Reactions: BSD
Glad we got that sorted out. Thought you were going religious on us. Oh, no, that was Da Vinci, wasn't it?

Glad we got that sorted out. Thought you were going religious on us. Oh, no, that was Da Vinci, wasn't it?

Haha yup. It might be an idea to lock up your wives when I'm around but your code is pretty safe from me.

:clap::clap::clap:

Ooh had a lovely boozy day off down to Frankfurt yesterday.

Today back to the gym again.

So it goes.

gym1.jpg

Not bad either tho.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
I got my copy off a guy on eBay... I only paid $1 for it.
Hi DT,
If one applies the rule of thumb that - generally in life - one gets what one pays for, would you say that you . . .
A. were ripped off - it's not even worth $1.00.
B. paid about what it's worth.
C. got the bargain of the century - amazingly value - made your money back a gazillion times over using the code.
;)
Tim.

Reactions: BSD
Grey1 has a good reputation on here, as far as I know. If we like the guy, let's leave him in peace, otherwise he will end up getting trashed like a lot of others.

Idle minds, like hands, cause mischief and I can see the way this is going, already.

No probs James.

Hope JJ and Iraj are minting it with the code.

Grey certainly is!
Not sure about jayjay...I dont think they're friends anymore. Dont think jayjay had the money required to be able to make propper use of the code....

Ah ok didn't know that guys. Makes the whole thing even more unnecessary or sad even then, I mean the only sorry end results seem to be that JJ got banned, Iraj went off in a huff and stopped posting, their friendship seems to have broken up, and apparently it hasn't even helped JJ's finances because he's in a catch-77 and needs more funds to trade the code.

:eek:

Right. At least I'm gonna do sthg constructive now, off to the gym.

Haha TE what was that, Carnival eh.

Things get pretty wild here at those times. And quite rightly Deutsche Börse certainly don't seem to be party poopers.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

karneval-dreamgirlz-sexy-schottin-kostuem-118852-1.jpg

'Coming to a cinema near you in July 2010... The Code '

A secret combination of numbers that will take you to the earths core; where a genuis has developed a way to take all the money out of the financial systems using one magic ingrediant; Fibonacci, now with the code fully complete... Will he crumble goldman sachs with his spreadbetting broker; or will the genuis himself, fall, on the wide spread.

' Fed up of working for a living ?
Want easy cash without any work ?
Want addrenaline pumping, fast moving, heart-racing action ?

Come trade the markets, feel the rush '

Now for a limited time only, get a free £50 signing up bonus, BONUS. Terms and conditions apply

JP morgan brokerage service, AC5 5XN

T&C - '£50 signing up bonus after customer has over £200 in commisions'

Email from JP Morgan:
'' Hi, i'm Garry Nelson, and i'm here to tell you about a new indicator were working on called the Pokemon Master Trend catcher - It works by identifying the average price of pokemon balls over the last 50 days Vs the last 200 days, to find trends in the demand and supply of pokemon balls; using these figures then; we can estimate the price the S&P 500 will close at by the days end'

' Fed up of working for a living ?
Want easy cash without any work ?
Want addrenaline pumping, fast moving, heart-racing action ?

Come trade the markets, feel the rush '

Now for a limited time only, get a free £50 signing up bonus, BONUS. Terms and conditions apply

JP morgan brokerage service, AC5 5XN

T&C - '£50 signing up bonus after customer has over £200 in commisions'

Email from JP Morgan:
'' Hi, i'm Garry Nelson, and i'm here to tell you about a new indicator were working on called the Pokemon Master Trend catcher - It works by identifying the average price of pokemon balls over the last 50 days Vs the last 200 days, to find trends in the demand and supply of pokemon balls; using these figures then; we can estimate the price the S&P 500 will close at by the days end'

squirtle evolves into blastoise at level 32

Status
Not open for further replies.