If I knew then what (I think) I know now...

chiny reckon :LOL:

don't abandon the lulz just because of ill conceived and executed attempts to tug at ones better nature!

All I'm doing is making false conciliatory noises which will be rejected. I can then recommence shredding having established myself as the reasonable and injured party. He will have me on ignore and so he won't see this :)rolleyes:). Haha! I am most devious!

The LULZ is not enough. I want lulz whilst I p1ss on him from the moral high ground. (y)

The LULZ is not enough. I want lulz whilst I p1ss on him from the moral high ground. (y)
As uninvolved as I am in this menage a twerps, I have to admit to finding that a great line. I've lost the capacity to remember to whom it is likely directed, and that's a good thing too. But, great line.

As uninvolved as I am in this menage a twerps, I have to admit to finding that a great line. I've lost the capacity to remember to whom it is likely directed, and that's a good thing too. But, great line.

Thank you. Feel free to pinch it. :)

To be honest, I can't really remember who it's directed at either. Black Swan or some other ar$ehole, probably.

To be honest, I can't really remember who it's directed at either. Black Swan or some other ar$ehole, probably.
I'm sure if you send those people you consider to be AHs, waves of warm, loving, white light you'll find they'll respond in a similar manner.

If they don't, a good kicking normally does the trick.

Peace and Love my brothers.

I'm sure if you send those people you consider to be AHs, waves of warm, loving, white light you'll find they'll respond in a similar manner.

If they don't, a good kicking normally does the trick.

Peace and Love my brothers.

:LOL:

(y)

You could be profitable/successful and still "give up", or have to find a different niche for yourself as the drudgery of trading (same 5hit different day) just doesn't offer enough..

How the f*** is trading "drudgery"? Assuming you actually make money at it of course:whistling.

Trading is an incredible degree of freedom. I wish I had the balls to make the leap to full time now, but I'm too cautious for that. But soon, very soon.

It isn't drudgery I can tell you. Then again, I don't sit buried under a heap of laptops at 1 in the morning p1ssing about with the Asian session and getting mournful over the Middle East.

Jeez, I thought mid term was over? Crackrock I'm not fookin interested in you or anything you have to say. What is it with these pathetic schoolboy challenges, any forum time I spend on here I'll spend it how I want to, not how others want me to..comprende? I don't see my future in the same way you sandpit dreamers do, irrespective of the rewards the mechanics and lifestyle impact of trading does not offer me enough, I'm capable of more..

If you actually traded you'd understand the sentiment I voiced last night, it's a dilemma a lot of consistently successful traders experience, "is this it?" I'm watching it all kicking off in the M.E. folk piling up on the borders of Egypt and Tunisia, scrambling for food and a future better than 2 dollars a day and I'm sitting there waiting to see if the news announcement re. Aussie GDP bleeds onto my charts and effects my short Aus trades..In terms of this thread it was a perfectly adequate observation; I wish I'd known I'd be looking in at my positions from 7am to 1am and have to adapt my lifestyle to accomodate this, there is no glamour and there is no alternative.

Well, it sounds like you're getting ready to head towards the exit BS. A strange thing for a "consistently successful trader" :)rolleyes:). Although, if you're "capable of more"...I can't help wondering what would be more attractive to you than consistent success at trading.

No, I think I have solved the mystery of what you're doing here. I used to think you were signing on, but someone's pointed out to me that you're unlikely to be able to sign on for that long.

But now it's clear! You were signed off on the sick under the last administration when these things were looser than Jordan's fandango. Now the new government is cracking down on this, you're going to have to get a job, so you won't be able to spend the day (when you're not watching Trisha) on here pretending to be a trader.

Hence you're making up stupid excuses about wanting more despite your great success etc etc.

Admit it - I've got it right haven't I? :LOL:

Jeez, I thought mid term was over? Crackrock I'm not fookin interested in you or anything you have to say. What is it with these pathetic schoolboy challenges, any forum time I spend on here I'll spend it how I want to, not how others want me to..comprende? I don't see my future in the same way you sandpit dreamers do, irrespective of the rewards the mechanics and lifestyle impact of trading does not offer me enough, I'm capable of more..

If you actually traded you'd understand the sentiment I voiced last night, it's a dilemma a lot of consistently successful traders experience, "is this it?" I'm watching it all kicking off in the M.E. folk piling up on the borders of Egypt and Tunisia, scrambling for food and a future better than 2 dollars a day and I'm sitting there waiting to see if the news announcement re. Aussie GDP bleeds onto my charts and effects my short Aus trades..In terms of this thread it was a perfectly adequate observation; I wish I'd known I'd be looking in at my positions from 7am to 1am and have to adapt my lifestyle to accomodate this, there is no glamour and there is no alternative.

But you, Pazzy and Dave have to swoop, attempt to score cheap points and moreover attempt to de-rail the thread, as you and they do with most threads with what you think is humour..Dave kinda has an excuse, given his illness and addictions, perhaps your condition is similar but tbh you and your ilk are tiresome. If you want to troll and play games go over to Dave's ickle forum and knock yourselves..

cheap points is points and lulz is lulz

of all the professional traders i know, none of them are in the house with a netbook and a laptop from 7am till 1 am. only people i know like that are unemployed, depressed or students (doctoral canditates or research academics actually, black swan poopy head! but i see alot of undergrads every day and i bet they do the same).

as well dont be talking about middle east or aussie GDP like pretending you know fundamentals or whatever. who is your fav macro rates analyst, robert peston? geopolitical research from jeremy paxman?

dont be all up in here like you are gonna trade middle east from anything but your magic mushroom indicator or like you can understand aussie gdp but its on forex factory calendar so best to say something about it.

Just quoting this so Black Marigolds can see it. Been a long time since I saw anyone use "poopy head" to insult someone (y) :).

cheap points is points and lulz is lulz

of all the professional traders i know, none of them are in the house with a netbook and a laptop from 7am till 1 am. only people i know like that are unemployed, depressed or students (doctoral canditates or research academics actually, black swan poopy head! but i see alot of undergrads every day and i bet they do the same).

as well dont be talking about middle east or aussie GDP like pretending you know fundamentals or whatever. who is your fav macro rates analyst, robert peston? geopolitical research from jeremy paxman?

dont be all up in here like you are gonna trade middle east from anything but your magic mushroom indicator or like you can understand aussie gdp but its on forex factory calendar so best to say something about it.

Re: If I knew now what I knew then...

I wasn’t thinking of an alternative thread for Alzheimer sufferers, more that I suspect for most, the take what is simple and self evident at the start, doubt it can be that obvious and then work hard to make it more complex. Or perhaps it’s more a case of striving to understand the basis for price doing what it’s doing and in the process forgetting what they really came here to do in the first place which was to profit from those movements, rather than account for or predict them.

Back on topic - I Like this thread. I hope it does not continue to be trashed.

TheBramble, Loved your raindrop posts.

Maybe there is something in what Mark Douglas says about feeling as though you need to work hard to gain a financial reward.

I think that greed has a part in this and perhaps ego too.
Making things to tight, to complex, trading choppy charts.
Waiting for pull backs timing it to death with ever tighter stops.
These sorts of forums do not help either.

With the leverage and tools most firms offer, people are helped along into this tight rope path direction.
I think most SB firms give people just enough rope to hang themselves with.

Last edited: