ICE - Iceland

the 180 level..

There we go...up about 17 in 2 days after bouncing up from 145...still heading up...I am still with my 180 bottom call..though it was broken earlier this week...I think ICE will soon be trading with 180 being the bottom of its trade range...got in and out 3 times so far by the way...making profit out of the last 2 occassions...good luck for those of us who got in early and still holding..

rizgar

Is it just my optimistic wishes or is the Iceland chart starting to look interesting for a slight recovery, similar to the Matalan chart price graph? At these levels I fancy taking a gamble. Opinions please

Regards

Madog

For info I got out at 159 for a small profit after charges, and as for going back in.............until some strength is shown, not for me. Aklthough the Stochastics showed some positive sign other indicators (Williams, CMO, RSI) still bobbing about in oversold territory.

Brokers Report

ABN Amro has BUY rating on Iceland following a meeting with the company.

Didn't put my money where my mouth was! Iceland up around 10% today. Then again if I had bought they probably would have dropped!

Regards

Madog

Sounds like my sort of luck lately Madog.

Originally made a 'Bag of Sand' on first day of profit warning. Bought 10k again at 160 and lost it. Got in again at 147 and was cursing my luck when it bombed to 135 and was just about to sell when hey presto 160 at close. Went to take profit and placed sell order at 16.29pm and had it rejected, it'll probably gap down to 150 at open.

PS Bought Riversoft at 142 on Tuesday following news of Cisco deal and it promptly dived to 130. It was a 50/50 choice between RSFT and TIG the Innovation Group and look how they flew.

Dont feel so bad mate we cant always get it right , mind you Autonomy at 1400 this morning was a bonus.

Yippee!!!!

Cookie

ICE

Now that this has broke thruogh the 5&10-day sma's, with the RSI rising, together with OBV rising and 14-day slow stochastics still showing over-sold, I will be a buyer tomorrow if still available at current price. Before the fall, there were some analyst targets of £4.00; £2.00 even after the news about the poor sales figures. Each time this breaks the 5&10-day ( not just the 5 ) you would have had a profitable trade last 6 months. Looking good IMHO. Paul.

well..

Well we all know what price ICE will be heading for once 165 resistance broken...180 already said...expect a couple of retracements before reaching there and making it the bottom of its trade range...

good luck to those already in...I've already made profit twice with this one..so trying others now..

rizgar

Anyone think there may be another opportunity next week.

Iceland is up 7.5p to 162.5p following renewed talk of takeover, reports the Daily Telegraph.

Steve

yes...

Hi Steve,

I am still in the opinion of 180 being the bottom of ICE trading range soon..the price will reach there on fundies with or without bid speculations..I think..that doesn't exclude retracement after any bounce of course...

good luck

rizgar