I was going to start a futures trading blog do I need a license?

Dvdman

7 0
I was thinking about blogging my past trading. I wanted to explain option spreads , options , and why I took that position etc. Also, blog about the markets in general I didn't want to give financial advice such as the market is at a top and it is going to crash soon so you should but a put or sell a future. More on how to use options or option ,future strategies. Do I need to take a series 3 test or register as a CTA? Any input would be great! I have been the futures biz over 14 years.

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,796 975
i was thinking about blogging my past trading. I wanted to explain option spreads , options , and why i took that position etc. Also, blog about the markets in general i didn't want to give financial advice such as the market is at a top and it is going to crash soon so you should but a put or sell a future. More on how to use options or option ,future strategies. Do i need to take a series 3 test or register as a cta? Any input would be great! I have been the futures biz over 14 years.

no,say what you want,there are no regs,its just your opinion,

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock