i want to learn how to trade please help

loneliness is the cradle of wisdom​

You can learn better by doing your own studies

Only you need Price & Volumen

You need study chart pattern

luck does not exist

You have to know where the market is headed long, medium and short term.

There are two types of market participants: professionals and inexperienced.

the market is not random, always has a direction, is controlled by professionals.

Await '' The WOT series 2010'' by Mr. Marcus, he is the best trader in the forums​

loneliness is the cradle of wisdom​

You can learn better by doing your own studies

Only you need Price & Volumen

You need study chart pattern

luck does not exist

You have to know where the market is headed long, medium and short term.

There are two types of market participants: professionals and inexperienced.

the market is not random, always has a direction, is controlled by professionals.

Await '' The WOT series 2010'' by Mr. Marcus, he is the best trader in the forums​

Look forward to Mr Marcus´ comments. Very much look forward to..... :)

Hi Friend,

If u are really serious about becoming a trader and a successful at that , I can help u but the watchword is that u have to be disciplined

Hello all, i actually stumbled on this forum when i typed in "how to learn to trade" in my search engine!
i notice the posts are a little old but i do want to learn, SO I figured I would take over the original advice given to a newbie. I am completely clueless when it comes to this since this is my first time giving it any real thought and i guess i was wondering what books would be good to read for someone who needs to learn 101.

Hello all, i actually stumbled on this forum when i typed in "how to learn to trade" in my search engine!
i notice the posts are a little old but i do want to learn, SO I figured I would take over the original advice given to a newbie. I am completely clueless when it comes to this since this is my first time giving it any real thought and i guess i was wondering what books would be good to read for someone who needs to learn 101.

You won't be needing any books at this stage. Have a good look around these forums and when you have spent 6 months reading, evaluating, testing, demoing and paper trading, then get back to us. This is not just something you can pick up in a week.

Of course, you are welcome to prove me wrong. :)

Hi Rpadin223,
Welcome to T2W.
I suggest you start with the first 2 links in my signature. By the time you've worked your way through those and followed up additional links in them, you'll have a good idea whether or not trading is something you want to pursue with vigor - or run a mile from. If it's the former, you might want to think about books:
Which Books should a Beginner Read?
As C_V implies and, as other experienced traders will tell you, books can be helpful tools - but they won't tell you what you need to know to become profitable. If it was simply a case of reading a few good books and applying an ABC methodology - then everyone would do it and everyone would be rich. Unfortunately, there's a bit more to it than that.
Enjoy!
Tim.

My advice is open up a demo account, have a go, you'll realise you don't quite know what you're doing but it'll focus your mind on what you need to learn to get started.

My advice is open up a demo account, have a go, you'll realise you don't quite know what you're doing but it'll focus your mind on what you need to learn to get started.

That is good advice Hoggums...................Read a lot is my advice............

Wow guys thanks, the reading material is something im going to have to do first because i have no idea at all what anything means. Like someone told me "there is so much disinformation out there,....a lot of time by most new traders is spent learning a lot of information then ditching the rubbish (once you can decide which is good, and which is rubbish), of course a lot of time is wasted this way." ...So i will definitely take a look at those few starter books to see if i can make odds and ends of it all. Then i will probably do the demo. I did sign up for a demo with FXCM but had no clue how to use it so i gave up ( this was over a year ago) lol

I guess if its ok il just post anything here i cant find on the forum and let you know how its going !

Hello All,I was trying to find info on Babypips school on this website but could not find the links .Help please .

Any average person with internet access can effortlessly browse the currencies from 19:00 EST on Sunday evening to 17:00 EST on Friday, at night. It looks as if an organization has formed to gratify this market Quickly. Firms that were not present years ago are now growing at 20% per month.
An eforex trader should reassess his knowledge and technical skills if he were to be a successful trader. Currencies underline the strength or weakness of a country's economy. Knowledge of macroeconomic basics is vital for trading any currency.

i am 20 yrs old and am interested in trading and am willing to learn how to become a trader and be successful at it. can anyone help me out please?

two of the options are
1 go to university study economics then in year 3 do an internship at a brokers.
2 open up a demo account and trade until you are consistently profitable then open a micro account and trade until you are consistently profitable.

Both methods are hard but option 2 is for me. :)

two of the options are
1 go to university study economics then in year 3 do an internship at a brokers.
2 open up a demo account and trade until you are consistently profitable then open a micro account and trade until you are consistently profitable.

Both methods are hard but option 2 is for me. :)

WET,

This thread is over 6 yreas old and it was the OP's 1st and last post.

i am 20 yrs old and am interested in trading and am willing to learn how to become a trader and be successful at it. can anyone help me out please?
You need to create your stategiyu and if it is correct, all the rest of the strategy will work for you as filters, giving accurate signals.