I really have so much I want to share...

higherSelfishness

The MKT just hit a very pertinent threshold and I think it's going down. I see the Dow losing about +-2000 in the coming months, perhaps thru the fall. Dollar will gain strength thru the spring/summer, but it's doomed if the pound sees itself through. Hot stock: Calls/sell naked puts on BTX at about 2.65 (no, not necessarily because of "support" from November 2012 lows, but that doesn't hurt.) Now - like NOW (4:39, et US) is as good a time as any to get short E-mini S&P's, 6-point stop at 1831.75 (I'll tell you the profit exit at the profit exit.)

Discoveries abound. What a frickin' ride. Do you know you already have the Holy Grail? DO you? Forget Bollinger bands, stochastics, MA's, trendlines, VIX, MACD, candle "patterns" and whatnot. You're overcomplicating it.

Know this: NOTHING on the MKT is random. It all follows very strict parameters/patterns/laws - and it's beautiful in its simplicity. The MKT is holographic, it is self-aware, and an analog to physical reality.

First smart ass remark gets a free trade. :innocent:

Last edited:
higherSelfishness,
. . . Do you know you already have the Holy Grail? DO you? Forget Bollinger bands, stochastics, MA's, trendlines, VIX, MACD, candle "patterns" and whatnot. You're overcomplicating it.
On its own, as a stand alone comment, it's hard to see how this really helps anyone. Hopefully, this is merely an opening gambit to grab our attention and you're now going to furnish us all with a detailed explanation as the thread develops?
;)

Know this: NOTHING on the MKT is random. It all follows very strict parameters/patterns/laws - and it's beautiful in its simplicity. The MKT is holographic, it is self-aware, and an analog to physical reality.
Okay, I now know that but, as per my comment above, how does it help me? If, as the thread title suggests, you've got so much to share, please share with us the evidence you have to support such views.

If you're not sure where to begin, perhaps you'd care to explain the apparent contradiction about patterns. In the first quote you advise us to forget about patterns while, in the second, you say the market follows strict patterns?
:confused:
Tim.

Don't be wasting your "frickin" time telling us, get trading, make a fortune then buy us all a pint........:p

It all follows very strict parameters/patterns/laws - and it's beautiful in its simplicity.

014456154055ce5a43f3f6b0dcfafaecc59a56ad_m.jpg

http://berto-meister.blogspot.co.uk/2010/04/nature-by-numbers-fibonacci-and-golden.html

Last edited:
-6 on e-mini trade. I would hit it short again right here @ 1833.25. (I know this is the forex forum, waiting on some thresholds there.) Do NOT enter unless you can take a 13.5 point hit. TP as of now stands @ 26.5

@timsk, sure thing. Going to all add up here soon. I'll be right back.

Last edited: