I need some volunteers

Solus

Hi everyone

I need some volunteers. I've written an ebook about day trading futures, but I'm not a vendor or know anything about selling books online. Just some guy who has been trading for a very long time now (10 years). So I want some volunteers to give a free copy to in return for your honest opinion on the forums. The book is priced at $99 so nothing crazy. If you think the book is crap and not worth $99 then you are free to post so. If you love the book and it helps you then please post so....

So anyone want a free copy?

PM your email address and i'll email it to you.

Hi everyone

I need some volunteers. I've written an ebook about day trading futures, but I'm not a vendor or know anything about selling books online. Just some guy who has been trading for a very long time now (10 years). So I want some volunteers to give a free copy to in return for your honest opinion on the forums. The book is priced at $99 so nothing crazy. If you think the book is crap and not worth $99 then you are free to post so. If you love the book and it helps you then please post so....

So anyone want a free copy?

PM your email address and i'll email it to you.

but ...selling books is being a vendor ? :cool:

N

I love that word FREE stuff.
Hope the mods don't pull the rug from under you matey !!

:)

it's free at this stage, i'm just letting the content speak for itself. I'm taking a leaf out of Henry Ford's book when he said "just give people what they want" and you'll do good business. I want to setup a trading arcade so I feel this book is the best way of getting some serious interest.

it's free at this stage, i'm just letting the content speak for itself. I'm taking a leaf out of Henry Ford's book when he said "just give people what they want" and you'll do good business. I want to setup a trading arcade so I feel this book is the best way of getting some serious interest.

Oh and if the mods want a free copy to realize it isn't the usual education rubbish then send me a pm too :)

Its would be nice and professional if you post your business profile here... you do not or may not need to mention your real name if you do not wish to.

Solus what kind of book is this? What type of futures trader are you? What level of success have you obtained?

I'd be interested in skimming your book. I don't have time to sit and read it though unless the content is very good. I don't care to read about how you lost money though. If you have produced atypically strong results then that could be interesting though.

I agree, you should share some information about your trading background.

Last edited:
I'm willing to let this go provided it does not go beyond feedback and become advertising or member solicitation.

Solus, PM sent. I'll post my own feedback in this thread. :)

EDIT: To provide feedback as promised, we have ousted Solus as a con artist.

If anyone has been contacted by him, please remove him from your contacts and blacklist his name.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I would like to get free copy too..of course if I conform the requirements of feedback-poster :)