I need realtime intraday 1second plotting, any suggestions?

WaveTrader8x

Hey there everyone, this is my second post here. I'm looking for software/feed that plots realtime 1 second data. I currently use ameritrade that only has software to plot 1 minute intervals, i'm really looking to tighten my game up. I've found "multicharts" that does this, haven't used it yet but i'm looking for more options to evaluate before i drop money on it.

Thanks in Advance for any Help,
Wavetrader

MultiCharts

MultiCharts can plot 1 second data. Moreover, MultiCharts features the ability to plot, in the same chart window, several dissimilar data series. The data series can be of different symbols, with different timeframes, and from different data feeds, all at once. Time-based and Count-based, as well as Bid, Ask, or Trade - based data series can be mixed within the same chart. For example, you can mix a 1-minute and a 5-minute chart, or plot a 5000-tick, a 5-point, and a 1-second chart with precise synchronization.

Trading and Charting Software for FOREX, Stock, Future and Option Markets

They offer free 30-day trial.

going to give multicharts a go, thanks

Yes i visited the site already, it looks very capable of what i'm asking. Have you tried it out? I will give the free trial a shot. Thanks A-B

Yes i visited the site already, it looks very capable of what i'm asking. Have you tried it out? I will give the free trial a shot. Thanks A-B

Yes. I'm using free trial 4 Beta version for plotting seconds data. It works fine.

Thanks nine, i'll check out sierra charts. took a quick peek and it looks great as well. I see there's a simulation program with it as well? Does it work well? i was looking for a good daytrade simulation program to try new added tactics i want train myself on... I was going to download RapidSp. Any of you guys tried these out?

Esignal is far, far, far too expensive.

Have a look at Prorealtime. It can also do 1 second data.

It also has a multitude of features, infact, I can't think of anything it CANNOT do.

Free trial also available.

Esignal is far, far, far too expensive.

Have a look at Prorealtime. It can also do 1 second data.

It also has a multitude of features, infact, I can't think of anything it CANNOT do.

Free trial also available.

Prorealtime is good and has one second charting. (note: a tick is not the same as a second). And it is free if you sign up with IGIndex.