i need DIGITAL SYSTEM

thanks for that information.

whats the difference between a DIGITAL SYSTEM and an analogue one?

I expect he means one that has definite signals for buy and sell, no need to think, no need for emotions. Doubt they exist.

ETA: I should expand on this. I am referring to something like "buy at 10am if price is 10 points above pivot and sell at 11am if price is 30 points above pivot but hold and move stops if it is 45 points above pivot". I've tried these kind of systems and if the environment changes for what ever reason, then the system fails to work. You start thinking, "It's just normal drawdown." and realise the system is dead after you've given back your profit and more.

As you will no doubt become aware reading this post - I am new to the currency markets, but i am very close to drawing down on a multi currency loan.

The bank have not offered much advice in terms of monitoring exchange rates and i am looking for a system, preferably online, to monitor movements in the main currencies in relation to one another and in relation to my loan balance. I do not require anything particular complex but would like something that shows general trends, perhaps charts/graphs.

I have trawled through a lot of websites and reviewed some downloadable software but i would prefer to go on a recommendation rather than taking a chance on something i have found myself.

Grateful for any advice. Cheers.

Last edited:
This THE BUY ZONE is a trading system or just someone who posts signals on the forum?

i need DIGITAL SYSTEM

for eur jpy

I'm going to post a little bit more about this because this is what got me so excited to trade Forex in the first place, systems.

For 5 wks now I've been live trading a system (Avonko Elite EA) which has done relatively well with my account. I started a $5k account at Oanda with 50:1 leverage, set the system to trade 2.0 lots per trade, and in a span of about five weeks I'm seeing +60%, which may prove to be a lucky streak, but backtesting gives me hope for good returns.

I think what you are looking for is an EA like this, something you attach to Meta Trader and it makes the decisions for you.

I recommend however, that whatever EA you use, you understand the logic of, and you keep to simple EAs. I use this one because it relies on a simple strategy of trading breakouts based on relative market hours. The more complex your strategy, the more likely you are to have something go wrong, or have the system stop working soon.

The EA I have is designed for GBP-USD but is known to be effective on EUR-JPY as well, I would suggest taking a look into it.

Please post back if you come across any other good ones. I'm very interested in developing a portfolio of EAs to trade my one account, as an experiment to see what kind of returns I can generate over a 12 month period with everything on auto-pilot...

Down with money market!